Myostatin inhibitors

Paulrockr

TMM REP
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Any hard gainers here try these or read up on them..... Found a read on them and it seems like something I may try here in the coming weeks

They sound like a good idea, but i think you will be dissapointed by the results... especially if you are on anabolics

morrey said:
They sound like a good idea, but i think you will be dissapointed by the results... especially if you are on anabolics
morreyI was checking them out due to the fact that I have hit a proverbial wall in my gains, however all my gains have been lean, contrary to people's views of my diet(lol). I think I'm beginning to grasp at straws.

I agree with morrey bro, gear, and especially pep's will overwhelm any benefits you might see with a myostatin inhibitor. Are you using any peptides?

Hanzo said:
I agree with morrey bro, gear, and especially pep's will overwhelm any benefits you might see with a myostatin inhibitor. Are you using any peptides?
HanzoNot anymore tried them but the ghrp6 and the cjc1295 where having quite the opposite effect on my body than I has hoped.
Going back to 1000 mgs wk test, 600deca and 600 equipoise. My body responds better to gear than the peps, loved them at the start, vescularity and definition as well but too leaning.

Paulrockr said:
morrey said:
morreyI was checking them out due to the fact that I have hit a proverbial wall in my gains, however all my gains have been lean, contrary to people's views of my diet(lol). I think I'm beginning to grasp at straws.

Just curious hold old you are, your stats and how intense your bulk diets have been.

For myself, I know when my gains are shit it is directly related to my diet being shit. I need to get hooked up with homegrown soon and get back on a cleanish bulk.

dowork said:
Paulrockr said:
morrey said:

Just curious hold old you are, your stats and how intense your bulk diets have been.

For myself, I know when my gains are shit it is directly related to my diet being shit. I need to get hooked up with homegrown soon and get back on a cleanish bulk.
43 .... Bulking diet hasn't really been clean as you can see in the what's for threads. However my metabolism lets me eat that way.
My weight is 170 only about 13% bf
I only wish I could get up with homegrown .... Not that I couldn't afford him, but with the size of my family and my income, I couldn't afford the meal regimen.

Have you ever worked with a coach on a pre planned diet, tailored to you?

After 6 years of cycling and doing my own diets, I recently worked with a coach to put a recomp diet together for me. Was BLOWN away with my results.

Have always wanted to just always seems I have to funnel money in other directions, tends to happen when you got two teens and two youngins

I hear ya, got two little ones myself. Can't imagine 4 lol.

I really think you will be stuck at your current weight without taking your diet to the next level. Same thing happened to me.

The gear only works when there is enough food to fuel the gains.

Tbh, what I saved in groceries, pays homegrowns monthly he advertises here. My meals were all over the place and he simplified them to where it actually cost me less. Granted I'm eating like a rabbit right now, but with all I've spent and wasted on gear I could have saved too by having HG help guide me.

I'm obviously a huge homegrown fan. The guy is attentive as well as knowledgeable. He also has some of the best rates I've worked with. He's got a summer special I think that's still going.

Paulrockr said:
Any hard gainers here try these or read up on them..... Found a read on them and it seems like something I may try here in the coming weeks
Paulrockr
Pretty sure there crap bro! dont waste your time on it! I was really interested in it as well and posted on it I think it my thread asking for info on follistatin 344. First off I found out your suppose to use a vector (?) to transport it to your body and so forth many other things that point out how your not going to gain 10 lb in 10 days like it claims. Rockshawn ran it and felt like shit he mentioned I recall.

goodfella said:
Paulrockr said:
Paulrockr
Pretty sure there crap bro! dont waste your time on it! I was really interested in it as well and posted on it I think it my thread asking for info on follistatin 344. First off I found out your suppose to use a vector (?) to transport it to your body and so forth many other things that point out how your not going to gain 10 lb in 10 days like it claims. Rockshawn ran it and felt like shit he mentioned I recall.
Now that you mention it I think I recall that thanks guys

RockShawn said:
Tbh, what I saved in groceries, pays homegrowns monthly he advertises here. My meals were all over the place and he simplified them to where it actually cost me less. Granted I'm eating like a rabbit right now, but with all I've spent and wasted on gear I could have saved too by having HG help guide me.

I'm obviously a huge homegrown fan. The guy is attentive as well as knowledgeable. He also has some of the best rates I've worked with. He's got a summer special I think that's still going.
RockShawnMan don't I wish I has him in my corner. Gonna have to set aside some $ and get up with him.

goodfella said:
Paulrockr said:
Paulrockr
Yessir actually I ran myostatin HMP and I believe it killed my cns keeping me sick for weeks on end.

Paulrockr said:
RockShawn said:

RockShawnMan don't I wish I has him in my corner. Gonna have to set aside some $ and get up with him.

Remember Willy Wonka? He made that gum that was a full meal. I need some of that shit.

peptides are for bulk gainers. I don't care what anyone says, but if your going to spend the amount of money on them, you are adding it to build size. I think it would be pointless to take peps for a lean gainer. Gear and the right food can do that easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.