Name Your On Cycle Supplements

Wacker said:
My father died from liver failure so I tend to go over board on liver support when I take orals.
Wacker
Thats understandable given the circumstances bro. I tend not to take orals and when I do I add some liv52 but thats about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Hanzo said:
I'm always on, at least trt. I'm a supplement junkie, and my current crop consists of:

TSN 100% Whey
MyoFusion Protein
Nitrox2
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
RAW Code multi
Modern BCAA (intra), although I vary with ON AmiN.O. Energy and ShockWave
Krealkalyn and Glutalyn
Karbolyn
Afterglow (my fave supplement of all)
Always use E*mergen*C

You have a good looking list there, M.O.B.D., so does Rocko. I've always wanted to try Syntha6, how do you like it? How does it compare to other protein powders?
Hanzo
I checked some reviews on the afterglow, gonna try it my next run......a little pricey though

Creatine is a very important supplement on or off cycle but I only noticed torres mention it. I may have overlooked one or to but is there a reason you guys don't run it on cycle? I run var almost every cycle and extra creatine is a must to get your moneys worth with gains IMO. I use celltech but several others have worked well in the past for me.

Nitrotech,musclepharm combat,or VP2 are my go to protiens although the new muscletech 8 has me interested. I am co-owner of an online supplement and usually go with the brand with a sale so I keep it mixed up with all my suppliments. those protiens mentioned are some of my favorites though. as previously mention gold standard is also a good product but I have used it much.

Megamen sport
body armour by GSX for liver support works great but I only use it over milk thistle as they are a sponsor of mine.
Omega3,6,9 of course
and a shot of apple cider vinager ED for a dozen reasons including BP

These are just my most common used Suppliment but a take many anti-oxidants ect very often,but try to get most of what I need in my food instead of taking suppliments that aren't necessary.

Vitamin e 400iu
Vit d 2000iu
3000mg fish oil
Multi
5000mcg biotin
250mg tudca
600mg NAC
Baby aspirin
50mg zinc picolinate

as of right now (let's see if i can remember them all)

curcumin/bioperine
fish oil
vitamin d3
vitamin b12
l-theanine
sometimes e-pharm amped (og) and/or iforce adipoxil
slinsane
noopept
alpha gpc
for pre-workout i've been using metabolic nutrition esp
mk-677
ostarine
bcaa/taurine intra-workout and the occassional protein shake too (optimum nutrition whey)

tunaman7 said:
Food...just food. No creatine...no protein...no glutamine.
tunaman7
I'm right there with you, you should never have to take protein or creatine. Your diet should cover that. Just take BCAA's after workout and before Arginine and Cirtilline for good pumps and blood flow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.