Need a different Breakfast Protein

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I've burned myself out on eggs so bad I can't stand the sight of cooked eggs much anymore. I've been drinking eggwhites and a scoop of protein, but I'm missing my fats in the breakfast meal that I normally would get with a few whole eggs. What's another good, lean not too expensive protein source for breakfast?

RockShawn said:
I've burned myself out on eggs so bad I can't stand the sight of cooked eggs much anymore. I've been drinking eggwhites and a scoop of protein, but I'm missing my fats in the breakfast meal that I normally would get with a few whole eggs. What's another good, lean not too expensive protein source for breakfast?
RockShawnYou and me both...I hate eggs and tuna right now.. so id like some input here also

I dont know but im so sick of eggs especially boiled just the thought makes me wanna barf lol

Try making quiche. I had it for the first time. Basically take a pie crust, fill with eggs, veggies, turkey sausage/bacon, cheese. bake for about 45 minutes on 350. Its amazing. Like a breakfast pie. It will last a couple days. Its pretty cheap to make. Very filling.

Option 2. vanilla reload me $100.00 and Ill make you one and ship it to you.
****ACT NOW*** free shipping. ;D

Tattz said:
Try making quiche. I had it for the first time. Basically take a pie crust, fill with eggs, veggies, turkey sausage/bacon, cheese. bake for about 45 minutes on 350. Its amazing. Like a breakfast pie. It will last a couple days. Its pretty cheap to make. Very filling.

Option 2. vanilla reload me $100.00 and Ill make you one and ship it to you.
****ACT NOW*** free shipping. ;D
Tattz
sprinkle some whey protein powder on top and charge an extra $50 and then you have a double protein breakfast blaster by Tatz.... Lol I think I hear the wheels turing here on a new business.

I just eat a pound of bacon! plenty of fat there!!! And no im not kidding lol

Swampjuice said:
I just eat a pound of bacon! plenty of fat there!!! And no im not kidding lol
SwampjuiceI dont believe that . U got all that fresh deer meat (sausage) and birds u kill...I know u eat some good breakfast....(-8

Turkey sausage or lean ground turkey

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Hell yes kuntry. U got a business idea. Kuntry tattz breakfast pie. With no hair. We are gonna be bazillianairs. Please send donation to kuntry tattz special protein pie. Operators are waiting. 1900-kuntry-tattz. Act now and get a free dirty spatula.

Turkey bacon, pancakes, I like PB&J sandwiches w milk !!!

If you want to flavor it up, add 2-3 pieces of turkey bacon and 1/2 avocado to your OMELET. Stop scrambling, cook the damn eggs up and flavor them. Use some cheese seasoning or sprinkle low fat cheddar on it. BAMM! 5 egg whites and 1 yolk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.