Need Advice immidiately

woe

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So, fellas....long story short. Me and my now EX-Fiance were in the middle of break up. I come home to her drunk ass accusing me of cheating. She tries to kick me out the house which has my name on the lease as well so, I of course, do not comply. So she then starts fucking me up. I had to use forceful self defense. I locked myself in the bathroom and she called the cops...... Yeah, the cops. This is were it gets bad.
She eventually gets arrested and booked on assault charges. In the process of being a raging pissed off bitch she decides to pull the "oh he's on steroids" trick out of her ass and shows them my entire stash. The cops were completely cool with it but said they had to take it and get it tested and blah blah blah. They didnt arrest me but said that I would receive a notice in the mail regarding my charges.

What is the worst case scenario here? What am i Looking at?
I had a few bottles of test, equipoise, tren, npp among some AI and a full box of sharps.

After they do a test on it to determine which compounds they are, you will more than likely receive a letter in the mail, also I'm sure they will issue a warrant for you. The letter will probably ask you to turn yourself.

Best defense for you is to dump her, move far away from her, plead not guilty and hire an attorney. Tell the attorney you didn't consent to the police searching and you told them to stop but they continued to search.

In the end you will end up getting found not guilty or if unlucky you will end up on probation for possession at the worst, considering this is your first felony arrest I'm guessing.

Lawyer fees are about $5K because that's felony charges.

And don't order anything for awhile because they may be watching your house.

Bro best advice from now on is find a stash spot away from your home bro. Either a storage place or a buddy's house or even a work locker at work. Woe some dudes I know leave their AAS at the train station lockers and go pin twice a week in the bathroom.

Lol or maybe they just stole your whole fucking stash and you will never hear about it again. Lol.

Okay, so I was outside when she showed them my stash. They had already seen it but didnt touch it. They then proceeded to ask me about it and gave me an option. i can either consent to the search and control the search granted they have already seen it and then they will just obtain a search warrant either way. She lives in the house and had already granted permission. Kind of felt like i was out of options at that point. She was using some of it too....any way I can get some of this shit pinned on her as well?

Woe with what your saying your fucked bro. They saw it so it's game over. They really didn't need a warrant after seeing it.

Let's hope they stole your stash and you will never hear from them again.

Don't try to pin any of it on her bro. Because that will end up becoming a major headache.

If you get charged, take your lick, hold your head high and serve your probation.

Bro I'd toss that shit. Because if they are straight cops who knows what'll happen. Better to dump leftover stash and shrink in size then to get another felony on top of that one.

I would have told them to come back with a warrant, by the time they came back shit would have been deep in the river!! My computer and cell phone would also have went along with it!!

I guess I'm not very well versed on my rights or the laws which is sad and I guess I should be considering my habits.

In a perfect world AK. Once they see it, it's game over bro.

Woe dump the GH and stay cool while your shrink up. End your relationship with that rat girlfriend and do a change of address and move buddy.

Your going to be okay. The cops might of stole it. If they didn't, then tell the judge you always got bullied in school and show them AKhusker picture and say look how small I was before this. That's why I use steroids.

Lol!!!! Oh man....too much. Well I did a little research and Washington seems to be a little bit more lenient with no real classified control laws for stenoroids out of the 20 that do. So it's really up to the judges discretion.
I had 3 prior felony charges which were dismissed 10 years ago but weren't drug related. I'm hoping inside by with a misdemeanor and a fine. Wishful thinking. ..

happened to me , they came back with three counts of controlled substance. its serious and you may be in hot water in your area, I got a year's probation but don't always expect to get sent home

one day maybe a month later a detective will call, and you got to go turn yourself in

Get a lawyer and be ready. Hope for the best expect the worst. I feel for ya brother and hope you come out ok.

horrible laws. smoking kills millions and drinking also but steroids are illegal. go figure. all corruption and emo based politics mixed with religion. another good lesson is to never involve anybody with your private affairs (juicing etc). people are always good until they arent. especially women react uber emotional and cannot control themselves and create big problems, they are like kids who see 1 card fall over and then destroy the whole card house while crying. you pin = you keep it for yourself and always make sure that nothing is ON you or near you so there is no evidence.

good luck and lessons learned. that is life = a lesson you learn only at the very end and then its done

WARRANT. OH N I KNOW A GREAT ATTORNEY. BUT NOT IN YOUR STATE. ITS THE TREN. That's the schedule 3 drug. But they'll toss it. Work a deal with the DA b4 hand. ( as your attorney will) and you'll be gtg. Probably probation. Your attorney withal be all over the fact that there was no search warrant. And get a script as HT SAID.

I cover my ass in this scenario. I love my wife dearly and to my knowledge we have no issues. The cycles I run are hidden, obviously she knows I do and she pins my glutes for me however, my stash is hidden very discreetly. Yes she runs small cycles too and leaves her shit in the open, so if anyone would get it in that situation it would be her if she were dumb enough to play that route. Even when she says she needs more var etc, I don't show her where I got it from. Just covering my ass as they all go nuts from time to time. Mine would probably avoid the cops at all causes and kill me in my sleep though lol

My wife doesn't know a thing about it. The pins are for trt and all the hgh in the fridge....it's vitamin b! lmao!!

that sucks woe...get a lawyer... you probably won't get jail time, but everywhere is different and it's gonna cost you a good bit of money probably ... good luck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.