Need Advice immidiately

I'm with Drakonrep on this. My wife is in the dark about what I do.
She's caught me before and once found a small stash and chucked in the trash. Went dumpster diving that night.
Even after she caught I've never went into any detail about what I used, ever!
Overtime I upgraded my stash to where she would extemely difficult for her to find them again. Nowadays I keep nothing at home, except for the occasional 1pin here and there.
Women tend to have irrational moments so I'll take no chances with that.

Like others have said get a lawyer. Make sure you get a good one that has dealt with that town's prosecutor before.

Stay strong woe. Don't let those cops turn you into a rat like her! Fucking bullshit buddy.. Still can't believe it. Get FAR away from her bro.

Dang man sorry to hear all this. I. wish you the best of luck. Looks as you got some really good advice in this thread.

Daredevil said:
Your going to be okay. The cops might of stole it. If they didn't, then tell the judge you always got bullied in school and show them AKhusker picture and say look how small I was before this. That's why I use steroids.
Daredevil
I'll be big someday, maybe if I keep drinking my milk.....

Hey man it's all over now, no reason to kick a dog when he's down but, there is a saying maybe you have heard it. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMEN SCORNED. People change things change. Say you've been married 20 years right. You and your wife are not the same people that you were when you first got together. So knowing that one must protect themselves. Keeping people in the dark is key to survival when doing such things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.