Need help

tkasch30 said:
Hate to say it but i can pretty guarantee she's cheating on you
tkasch30
It's possible but I can't find any thing to suggest she has. Phone records, text messages, Facebook, text messages, etc.

Only thing that I can see is possible is she may have had sex with some random guy at a club.

get a lawyer and secure time with your little girl, you know you cant make this lady love you. shes said it enough over the last year . deal with this pain and then focus on the child

It's possible but I can't find any thing to suggest she has. Phone records, text messages, Facebook, text messages, etc.

Only thing that I can see is possible is she may have had sex with some random guy at a club.

girls are very good at this kind of stuff... friend of mines girl had a secret cell phone for this stuff

has anyone recommended hookers and blow yet? seriously tho, i hope you get through this depression quickly and come back stronger than ever.

Sorry to hear about this, it's a shitty situation at best. You have gotten some good advise from the others but the one thing that hasn't been said yet is.... If she knows your on juice, clean the house!! Women get vindictive as a mofo when the court stuff starts and the kid gloves come off. No matter how much you think she won't say, you're most likely wrong. Shit gets crazy for a while so be safe.

I told her I quit steroids 9 weeks ago and only use my prescription dosage of test Cyp. I keep almost all my gear but the current cycle elsewhere. I will definitely remove the few vials I have from my place. Thanks for the reminder SportsFreak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.