Need ideas for next cycle please

Krustus how are you liking that 1test cyp?

still a little early to give a solid verdict on it... but appears to be a stouter masteron and pretty good hardener so far... the pip is non existent (sometimes a slight bruised feeling)

i have never run tren ...so i can't compare it with that... but it so far seems like a solid addition to a cycle. i'll a better review after i been on it another month or so.

Every time I run tren, my body just feels like it is run down. Could be because I need a break. As I said, I been blasting like a fool!

JM750 said:
Every time I run tren, my body just feels like it is run down. Could be because I need a break. As I said, I been blasting like a fool!
JM750
Or it could be from training like an animal when on tren. Lol
That aggressive factor gives me an extra edge at the gym. I tend to over do it.

jshredz said:
Or it could be from training like an animal when on tren. Lol
That aggressive factor gives me an extra edge at the gym. I tend to over do it.
jshredz
Same here. My elbows suffer every time I run tren, simply lifting too much weight for too many reps, just because I can with tren.

JM750 said:
A) Do you think 2 months is sufficient?

B) Looking to put together a blast cycle for when I'm done cruising. But would like help putting one together, and sticking with the plan. (many times I stray off the plan like a jack ass)

It will need to be a test base. Test E or C is good. I like deca, but maybe want to run NPP and mast
I'd like to front load a short ester prop first. Not sure protocol for this?
Also, would like to throw in some primo as well. EQ is out for me. Drol is out as well. Dbol is fine if we throw in an oral.
JM750
I think 2 months is sufficient break, as long as your last blast wasn't full of a bunch of 19 nor's or anything like that. Even then, with TUDCA ....

You don't seem to hold water, so I think either Test E or C would be good. Test C does have a slightly (2 days) longer half life. Personally, I'm going to start using Test D as it's a true 1 pin/week, half life is 15 days.

Protocol for using Test P or TestPP as a kickstart is just start using 1st day of cycle, with your 1st pin of long ester Test. I like to use 3-4 weeks, as 3 pins of long ester and you reach saturation.If you want to run NPP, I'd get a blend of NPP/TPP and that way your long ester Test pin can be less mg's.

If you're going to use Primo, I'd definitely use Masteron, they act synergistically, Deca will overwhelm the hardnes and cut you'll get from Primo. Mast and Primo will accentuate, as you are a lean fuck right now anyway.

If you really want to run NPP, I'd get a blend of NPP/TPP and that way your long ester Test pin can be less mg's.

If you run Dbol, definitely at the beginning. I'd consider running Anavar the entire way through instead. My .02 brother JM.

You didn't really say what your goals where.. I base cycle compounds on goals.

only you can tell if two months is sufficient, your body will let you know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.