new cycle

DGAF said:
I think it could be a good lean cut cycle if test prop was used and maybe throw some var in there. I wouldn't run deca with it, I did that and didn't like it. Ever since I dropped the deca and just went with test and eq and some var I am leaning out real nicely, just took awhile for the eq to start showing results. Overall I don't think its too bad just needs some tweaking with doses and drop the deca.
DGAFJust my opinion but there really is no such thing as bulking and cutting compounds. Increased muscle mass gives you s higher metabolism which in return burns more fat. So it would make sense to say take what builds the most muscle. NOW.... there are some things that have been shown to HELP shed fat like tren but I cant say that's not because you put on so much size and strength with it. But someone saying take test prop and var because it will "cut you up" better us absolutely ridiculous. Yo7 would be surprised how many guys take test e all the way up til show time. Its all about diet and controlling your hormones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

homegrown said:
Just my opinion but there really is no such thing as bulking and cutting compounds. Increased muscle mass gives you s higher metabolism which in return burns more fat. So it would make sense to say take what builds the most muscle. NOW.... there are some things that have been shown to HELP shed fat like tren but I cant say that's not because you put on so much size and strength with it. But someone saying take test prop and var because it will "cut you up" better us absolutely ridiculous. Yo7 would be surprised how many guys take test e all the way up til show time. Its all about diet and controlling your hormones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
homegrownThe Cut and Bulk phrases generally come from the appearance as presented by the Compounds. Test Cyp gives bulky mass, while Prop gives a harder and leaner appearing mass. Really, it's just the difference in the water weight. Cyp bloats a lot, E bloats less, and Prop hardly bloats at all. Less water weight gives the appearance of "cleaner" or Cut gains.

TSizemore said:
The Cut and Bulk phrases generally come from the appearance as presented by the Compounds. Test Cyp gives bulky mass, while Prop gives a harder and leaner appearing mass. Really, it's just the difference in the water weight. Cyp bloats a lot, E bloats less, and Prop hardly bloats at all. Less water weight gives the appearance of "cleaner" or Cut gains.
TSizemore
This is exactly what I was getting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.