New Here

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at a post and I hope its in the right spot. New here and would just like to say hi .

Thanks everyone. Just came from a very hostile environment where eg labs presented a threat to their forum. Really happy someone found me on the other site before I dumped my stash.

Welcome 😉

Just came from a very hostile environment where eg labs presented a threat to their forum. Really happy someone found me on the other site before I dumped my stash.

Did you mean EGH labs? If so what happened bro. I am a rep for them and would be very interested to a little more about this scenario? Feel free to pm me if you want oh and welcome home brother!!

Welcome! No bullshit here this is the only bd you will need stay active and feel free to jump in on the threads!

What bd did you come from and who is EG?

welcome....Im confused on the eg thing though certainly you are not talking about a vendor here? Who is eg?

Ram

Think Erik..

Maybe Eric made a post on assholes site about what a rat, snitch, insecure piece of cock sucking shit Pain is? Does anyone know what vendors went back there?

Wacker said:
Maybe Eric made a post on assholes site about what a rat, snitch, insecure piece of cock sucking shit Pain is? Does anyone know what vendors went back there?
Wacker
The site is back up?!

Ram

I am a member of steroid.com and there is a lynch mob mentality twords chemical muscle over there. I have placed several orders all good. The are claiming abcess and unsteril gear. Anyone who posts something good about cm is ignored or banned. They are gonna make a stikie on how bad cm is

Welcome bro..

Hmm I didn't think CM was a sponsor over there at SF..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.