New Here

LittleTom said:
I am a member of steroid.com and there is a lynch mob mentality twords chemical muscle over there. I have placed several orders all good. The are claiming abcess and unsteril gear. Anyone who posts something good about cm is ignored or banned. They are gonna make a stikie on how bad cm is
LittleTomThis kind of bullshit goes on all the time on these pussy ass public boards. Outlaw muscle is another on. Same with ology. I can tell you that this shit does not go on here. You are in a good home with some great members and vendors. Gimp's not a bad guy either..... lol

jshredz said:
Welcome bro..

Hmm I didn't think CM was a sponsor over there at SF..
jshredz
That site doesn't have sponsors that I ever saw...just a bunch of dick bags that pin test once a year and think they are Steriod Gods! Wtf CM is one of the most sterile vendors...his practices go above and beyond when it comes to providing sterile gear! I have used several of his oils and never had a issue with him or his gear!

Re: New Here

Wacker said:
That site doesn't have sponsors that I ever saw...just a bunch of dick bags that pin test once a year and think they are Steriod Gods! Wtf CM is one of the most sterile vendors...his practices go above and beyond when it comes to providing sterile gear! I have used several of his oils and never had a issue with him or his gear!
Wacker
There are some good sponsors over there. But only a few that use on the regular. But they come pretty hard on you if you start talking about sources that are not sponsors.

There are some good members over there "yours truly" But their are also ass[|««| there.

All I've ever heard about CM was good so far. So I'm thinking is was just someone bashing outside sponsors.

Well I don't think your gonna run into that issue on here bro. Most of the guys are here won't come bashing down on you if you share your opinions.

No, I've been right in the middle of the discussion over there. Someone definitely has it out for Eric. All in all it's a stupid thread to be honest, and a lot of vets are calling the mods out on it to. It's just unfortunate for Eric because it's tarnishing his reputation.

Re: New Here

jshredz said:
There are some good sponsors over there. But only a few that use on the regular. But they come pretty hard on you if you start talking about sources that are not sponsors.

There are some good members over there "yours truly" But their are also ass[|««| there.

All I've ever heard about CM was good so far. So I'm thinking is was just someone bashing outside sponsors.
jshredz
Jshredz he said it was steroid.com not steroid-forums.com, at least that's what I thought I read. I was talking about steroid.com not sf which has some guys and sponsors from here. Sorry if I misunderstood the post...this is the site I was talking about-http://www.steroid.com

Wacker said:
Jshredz he said it was steroid.com not steroid-forums.com, at least that's what I thought I read. I was talking about steroid.com not sf which has some guys and sponsors from here. Sorry if I misunderstood the post...
Wacker
Oh shit my bad.. i read that wrong.. lol
Must be my pre workout in...

jshredz said:
Oh shit my bad.. i read that wrong.. lol
Must be my pre workout in...
jshredz
Might be a type error on his part...there are no sponsors on the one he quoted...

Yeah well fuck that. Around here Eric is one of us. I say we all drop this shit now, welcome our new member and go back to our happy life that we have on this board. As I stated earlier, feel privileged to be here..... Gimpy is top notch when it comes to security and will even put you in your place if he has to when you're being a jackass and don't understand things. I was fortunate enough that JM brought me along when that ball-less deutsche bag Pain fucked BOP up. This is the place to be.

lith56bigguy said:
Yeah well fuck that. Around here Eric is one of us. I say we all drop this shit now, welcome our new member and go back to our happy life that we have on this board. As I stated earlier, feel privileged to be here..... Gimpy is top notch when it comes to security and will even put you in your place if he has to when you're being a jackass and don't understand things. I was fortunate enough that JM brought me along when that ball-less deutsche bag Pain fucked BOP up. This is the place to be.
lith56bigguy
Agree and dropped...

lith56bigguy said:
I was fortunate enough that JM brought me along when that ball-less deutsche bag Pain fucked BOP up. This is the place to be.
lith56bigguy
I told you i wasn't leaving you behind Brother. But just think if you didnt have this place where you'd be? LOL
Thanks for remembering who takes care of you! 🙂

JM750 said:
I told you i wasn't leaving you behind Brother. But just think if you didnt have this place where you'd be? LOL
Thanks for remembering who takes care of you! 🙂
JM750
I hate complimenting you....... But all bullshit aside you're as pure as they come. And there are more in this board. Thats why we're here

Thanks for the welcome and I do feel privlaged to be here. Looking forward to getting to know the forum and the people here.

Well,.....I'm a little late to the party, but..Welcome to the Board!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.