New member to EG!!!

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
hi guys! i was invited here by my bud JM750, so thanks again for that! ive only looked around a little so far but it looks like a great board. some info about me...32, 5'10 155lbs, 8%bf although i look kind of bloated in the picture because of npp and test. i was diagnosed with low T (140) less then a year ago. i started at 112lbs, i was a complete skeleton, about 2 1/2 years ago. so your probably thinking 155? thats a skinny bitch, yea, but it takes time and ive made good progress from where i started. i just started a cycle last week. 800 tren e, 1400 test c, 600npp, 400 mast e. its alot of gear, the biggest cycle ive done by far. im going for a lean bulk. as bad as i need the size, i have noticed eating huge calorie surpluses (4500-5000) doesnt make me grow faster except for the waist line! i put a picture up so any tips you can give me are welcome.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damn, that's a hell of a cycle!
Welcome to the board, you'll find all the help you'll ever want right here!

TSizemore said:
Damn, that's a hell of a cycle!
Welcome to the board, you'll find all the help you'll ever want right here!
TSizemoreT does reach around service as well!

Welcome to the board. You're in the right place for support and advice. Take all the support you get and 1/4 of the advice 😉

As far as the cycle, that's a lot of oil. I understand your desire to grow, but I've done what you've written out and I felt like crap and didn't get much more than bragging rights for the most oil in a week. I like the compounds but I think you are wasting money and possible time by not feeling well on that much. I may be wrong but you might drop those doses to half and start there. IMHO

Welcome
Maybe you should lower the test a little npp looks good then switch from npp to tren ace for finishing touches the npp will add good size especially eating plenty and tren will be awsome to end with. Hopw you have plenty of ai and caber just incase I run it wether I need it or not 🙂

Welcome bro. . That seems like a very advance cycle, more along the lines of someone trying to become an IFBB pro.
I don't want to sit here and preach on your intro so I'll leave it at that.
Hope you find all the info you need on here, plenty of bros willing to help out

GRIM said:
T does reach around service as well!
GRIMOnly on special request and for Legacy Freaks and higher........ 😉

What's that...? We don't have a Legacy Freak level..........shucks. 8)

TSizemore said:
Only on special request and for Legacy Freaks and higher........ 😉

What's that...? We don't have a Legacy Freak level..........shucks. 8)
TSizemoreIll make one!

thanks for the welcome. it may be alot of gear for no more benefit then half that much would do but its kind of an experiment. i need to see for myself. im prepared with adex(pharm), letro(3 brands), prami(2 brands) nolva, exemstane. other then losing sleep, tren didnt bother me. 11wks at 700mg and a month later blood work was perfect

Bronco said:
Welcome bro... How's your blood pressure looking with all that tren?
Bronco
its fine so far. like i said complete blood work done shortly after the tren and everything was perfect

Hey man. Glad you made it over. I did some heavy cycles like that and really did feel like shit. I was lethargic every other day. and I cant stand that shit. We have a couple nutrition and training experts here. Home grown, and JDB3. Both know what they are doing for sure. They will give you some free advice, but it is best to hire them. I just hired JDB3 and I'm getting a whole diet plan, training schedule, and gear plan.

Not trying to sell you anything, but these guy know their shit. Anyway, welcome an enjoy your stay at the best damn AAS forum around. The vendors here rock as well. Staff is great and so are all the members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.