New member to EG!!!

Welcome Dick Cheese !!!
I would listen to the pros here, Ive been in the game for bout 3-4 years and am still a noob at this shit. But this is the place to be for advice, TRUST !!!
The vendors are some of the best, IF NOT THE BEST !!! And u wont go wrong with whatever ur seeking. I for one love this place, its my 2nd home until Grim bans me, lol !!!
But to be honest with u, IMO u have to eat bro , seriously !!! Pics are great, but AAS isnt gonna do it for u alone dog!!!
U wanna pack on LBS? EAT !!! No 2 ways about it, EAT !!!!!!!!
Good to have u , enjoy, and since ur a noob , reach around for Rocko, TS, and Grimey !!! Nough said !!! 😉

tkasch30 said:
hi guys! i was invited here by my bud JM750, so thanks again for that! ive only looked around a little so far but it looks like a great board. some info about me...32, 5'10 155lbs, 8%bf although i look kind of bloated in the picture because of npp and test. i was diagnosed with low T (140) less then a year ago. i started at 112lbs, i was a complete skeleton, about 2 1/2 years ago. so your probably thinking 155? thats a skinny bitch, yea, but it takes time and ive made good progress from where i started. i just started a cycle last week. 800 tren e, 1400 test c, 600npp, 400 mast e. its alot of gear, the biggest cycle ive done by far. im going for a lean bulk. as bad as i need the size, i have noticed eating huge calorie surpluses (4500-5000) doesnt make me grow faster except for the waist line! i put a picture up so any tips you can give me are welcome.
tkasch30
Welcome like Rock said take what you want and leave the rest...so here is my opinion. That cycle is a total waste of money with added sides you don't need. What are you using as a basis for the extreme doses and compounds at your weight?

JMO but that's two cycles in one with no added benefits.

I would look at running test at 600-800mg a wk NPP at 600 and mast e at 900

Or Tren at 600-800 and test at 300-400.

Again just don't know what you are going to gain by running that cycle other than bloat and sides?

ill be eating to gain. i might change the doses. im just starting so theres plenty of time to adjust. i asked for advice, im not claiming to be an expert, thAts why i ask but giving advice isnt call me dick cheese? i didnt go up 40lbs by not eating.

Don't take any of the advice the wrong way we are all here to learn and offer our experiences...IMO I only know of a few experts and I would not include myself in that list. Unlike 99% of other sites no one here is going to beat up a guy for asking questions, I apologize if that's the way my post sounded. I was only offering my opinion on what I would do as a hard gainer myself I understand why you would want to push the limits, just try and be safe as you said this all takes time we can push all the oil on this site in a week but still won't wake up at 220lbs lean and mean.

no i understand what you guys are saying. i asked for advice because thats what i wanted. all im saying is sometimes you have to find out for yourself what works for you. like everyone on here has experimented with different doses. i will do the same and i can always change it

Wacker said:
Don't take any of the advice the wrong way we are all here to learn and offer our experiences...IMO I only know of a few experts and I would not include myself in that list. Unlike 99% of other sites no one here is going to beat up a guy for asking questions, I apologize if that's the way my post sounded. I was only offering my opinion on what I would do as a hard gainer myself I understand why you would want to push the limits, just try and be safe as you said this all takes time we can push all the oil on this site in a week but still won't wake up at 220lbs lean and mean.
Wacker
got a pic of yourself, i like seeing other skinny guys that go threw the same battle

Welcome to EG brother! Go head and get BIG mane! ;D

Welcome to EG bro. IMO the doses are a little excesive. Only because in the ASS world more isnt always better. This is a great site, actually the best, so stick around you'll like it here. Oh about the dick cheeze comment, that pretty much means "hey whats up bro" on this site.....dont take it to heart.

Welcome bro..don't be such a dick cheese.lol j/k bro it's good to be a dick cheese here at eg.

Torres calles every one dick cheese. I think it is his favorite word. He is only fucking around. Dont take it to heart.
This really is the best site around, you just need to mingle a bit and you will fit right in.
We all have a common ground, and that is to get huge......

sounds good JM!! last i seen your pic it looked like you were getting pretty big!! what are your stats now? dick cheese is good...ill remeber that!

tkasch30 said:
sounds good JM!! last i seen your pic it looked like you were getting pretty big!! what are your stats now? dick cheese is good...ill remeber that!
tkasch30
49 yr old. 5-10 194lb not sure on % but I can pinch 3/4" at the bottom of my waist

Just hired JDB3 for a pkg deal on getting jacked. Have not started yet.

JM750 said:
49 yr old. 5-10 194lb not sure on % but I can pinch 3/4" at the bottom of my waist

Just hired JDB3 for a pkg deal on getting jacked. Have not started yet.
JM750he didn't ask for cawk size

tkasch30 said:
no i understand what you guys are saying. i asked for advice because thats what i wanted. all im saying is sometimes you have to find out for yourself what works for you. like everyone on here has experimented with different doses. i will do the same and i can always change it
tkasch30
Why find out for yourself and regret later, when you have others experiences you can benefit from?
Messing around with high mg and multiple compounds its not something you want to take Lightly. If you react negatively to the cycle you won't know what is the cause(dosing, compound etc)

Just trying to help if I'm overstepping I apologize. But this isn't the best way to find out what works for you

Hey new guy! Everybody is pretty knowledgeable... They do hand out good advice for free! I hate to see something negative happen to u running that high of a dose with all those different jugs of stuff. U don't need to hook yourself up to an iv bag to grow..

Btw, nobody calls me dick cheese... 🙁

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.