New paradigm of Tren ....

On the flip side, if you pin short esters regularly and encounter sides you can hop off and the sides should disappear in a day or 2 (for Formate, Acetate, Propionate, and Phenylpropionate). if you get sides with a long ester you just have to wait out the ester to clear. Remember, we use larger doses than you (I'm assuming here) and it's easier to control sides with a short ester.

I like to run short esters myself and encounter no problem with fluctuating blood levels. I do pin by half life and not just "3x/week" like some do. If you can keep on a schedule and you're not apprehensive about pinning eod, or even ed, then short esters are the way to go. Pinning Tren A ed is the best way to run Tren, IMO.

Yeah this is nothing new.... High Tren.. low test... only way to go!!!! Let tht tren work its magic... Use the test for sexual function.

HARD AT IT said:
Yeah this is nothing new.... High Tren.. low test... only way to go!!!! Let tht tren work its magic... Use the test for sexual function.
HARD AT IT
That's right, we've been talking about/running this way for over a year just on this board. Just tryna' get new converts. Tren is obviously more Androgenic than Test, that's why you see some guys touting Tren with no Test. Just look on the 1 unmentionable board. I personally don't see myself trying that though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.