No longer a bicep...

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Virgin. Hit left bicep with 1/2cc tne. So far so good. Little tight, used 1" 25g and aimed for the inner head but think I went more in the center. I'll see how it goes. Been needing some new sites. Next up is lats.

biceps arent to bad if you got them to hit 😉

Which I really don't. I was wrong I used a 23g pin. Left a pretty good bruise but no pip.

RockShawn said:
Which I really don't. I was wrong I used a 23g pin. Left a pretty good bruise but no pip.
RockShawnlol i dont @ all atm.
use a slin!

GRIM said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnlol i dont @ all atm.
use a slin!

That's about what I'm gonna do. I found my 25g 1" and 5/8" pins and also some 27g 1/2". If 1/2 is long enough I'm gonna try that.

And you do to have biceps. I seen the pics.

rock, you say you only put 1/2 cc in your bi? You think you'll try 1 cc next time? My tris are bigger than my bis, you ever tried triceps?

had as in past. i don't anymore 😉

Kuntrykok said:
rock, you say you only put 1/2 cc in your bi? You think you'll try 1 cc next time? My tris are bigger than my bis, you ever tried triceps?
Kuntrykok
Yeah I didn't wanna over do it. Tris are on the list to try out. Ill stay with 1/2 cc for now. My pre workout is 50mg tne so that's where I'm gonna stick it. Or tris. It looks weird sticking a needle into your bicep for sure.

what head on the tris is best place? outer or inner? I am thinking outer part of the "V" looking down at my arm. Prob do 5/8 or 1 inch.

I actually hit tri's a lot when my gimp hand can;'t get to my dealt.

I love triceps myself, perhaps to much, Got scar tissue in my right tri and its damn near impossible to inject into it anymore. Im iffy on trying biceps, probably wont unless I have to pin EOD, but I usually run long esters.

I'm doing it just so I can get tne in pre workout. Prolly give tris a chance tomorrow. I seem to shake too much on the biceps right now so its causing bruising but no pain at all. It's weir looking for sure but if ill just calm down, I won't shake as much. Seated will prolly help too.

Did you ever find out the spot to hit for tri's? I have looked but haven't found a clear cut spot.

Apparently you can go inner or outer head. The more common looks like the outer, also the easier one to get to. Here are pics o each.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I know this is about bis and tri injects but 25g 5/8 pins or fucking perfect for pecs. I been hitting mine up. Gonna start bi and tri injects soon. Need my bis to get a little boost!!!!

Look out for fag-ghost

I hit pecs last two days with tren. All good! Found my new fav place to pin

syngen pharma

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.