No longer a bicep...

Like I said big dog. Pecs ain't shit. I been hittin them with 25g 5/8 needle! Works just fine

Look out for fag-ghost

I use slins 4 peps. Still not getting brave enough for reg injects though.

Don't mind putting the HGH with slin pin in them pecs but not sure I'd stick a regular pin in there. Seems like a painful area to me.

I pin gear in pecs (including TNE) with a 25gx5/8" pin. Not bad really. I use the same set-up for delts.

Man I was hitting my biceps with igf1 and all of a sudden the started blowing out on me and bruising real bad. Damn, me and pinning just keeps getting worse.

I'd probably be safer for you to send all your gear to me and I'll dispose of it for you! I don't like seeing someone getting hurt so that seems to be the rational answer here!! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sportsfreak said:
I'd probably be safer for you to send all your gear to me and I'll dispose of it for you! I don't like seeing someone getting hurt so that seems to be the rational answer here!! Lol

sportsfreakHow big is your mailbox, that might just happen.

Lol, I have a 1/2 ton truck that will haul it all. Guessing with all the auctions your in, that may be what it takes!!

RockShawn said:
sportsfreak said:

I have a big mailbox. Just sayin'.

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
sportsfreak said:

Back up Hanzo! I'm working a deal here and your trying to gear block me. Lol

sportsfreak said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
sportsfreak said:

Wait......I'm pulling Rank here! Senior Mod gets all Noob Mods gear. That's just the way it is! 😉

sportsfreak said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
sportsfreak said:

LMAO!!!! Sorry to gearblock ya' bro. 😉

TSizemore said:
sportsfreak said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
sportsfreak said:

Wait......I'm pulling Rank here! Senior Mod gets all Noob Mods gear. That's just the way it is! 😉

What??!! I never heard of that rule ... makin' up the rules as we go along here? I acquiesce to sportsfreak on this one. ;D

I'm just gonna keep letting y'all duke it out. Maybe I should have a "going off juice" auction.

Naw!

RockShawn said:
I'm just gonna keep letting y'all duke it out. Maybe I should have a "going off juice" auction.

Naw!
RockShawn
Hahaha ... and I thought you might be offended by the 'noob mod' remark. ;D

RockShawn said:

Naw!
RockShawnWasn't trying to start a duke fest my man, was just offering to help a man in need out ya see!?
I'm sure your going off about the time I am! Haha

Noob mod - I really don't take insults Tsize says to heart. He's just sore cause I beat him in an auction that he really wanted. 🙂 bwahahahaha

RockShawn said:
Noob mod - I really don't take insults Tsize says to heart. He's just sore cause I beat him in an auction that he really wanted. 🙂 bwahahahaha
RockShawnDon't anybody believe the lies......that's just a front. He secretly cries himself to sleep some nights...it's really quite sad, but he's working on it. And, he's drinking his milk, so he's growing........ 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.