no more green dot or vanilla?

All the GD and Vanilla reload cards have been discontinued.

some vendors have moved to Paypal reload cards, or CIM. I have always been a CIM man myself. We will see what happens.

Wu and money gram is a big mistake in my books, we need to figure out a better way

CIM... just did it that way recently... went great and no fees. express mail is $20....so i guess that counts as fees...lol

Mg or wu only...ill order from somebody else. Lol. They are rip off and the people that work at wu are idiots. Always ends up Fd up

The problem with CIM is there are people that don't send the cash. So the vendor puts themselves out there by providing a name and address for the customer and then they don't send the cash.

Jinko said:
The problem with CIM is there are people that don't send the cash. So the vendor puts themselves out there by providing a name and address for the customer and then they don't send the cash.
Jinko
Arent they putting a name out when you send money via WU or MG

tkasch30 said:
Mg or wu only...ill order from somebody else. Lol. They are rip off and the people that work at wu are idiots. Always ends up Fd up
tkasch30
We compensate for the WU and MG fees, if you pay the high fee(like $20 or more)then you should get something for it. You tell us what the fees were and what gear you want to cover them, so you don't feel that you got ripped off but instead you got something for that money.

Thanks
TMM

We compensate for the WU and MG fees, if you pay the high fee(like $20 or more)then you should get something for it. You tell us what the fees were and what gear you want to cover them, so you don't feel that you got ripped off but instead you got something for that money.

wow !!!..nice gesture

I like the Wal Mart to Wal Mart option. Right now, it's cheaper than WU or MG...and has the same protocols

TSizemore said:
I like the Wal Mart to Wal Mart option. Right now, it's cheaper than WU or MG...and has the same protocols
TSizemore
So the vendor would go to Wally World to pick up cash?

krustus said:
wow !!!..nice gesture
krustus
We feel that you should get something for the money you spend, even if it is fee money. We know how it feels to get charged huge fees for just sending money and not get anything for that money spent, it sux, and we don't want any part of our service to suck! So we will hook you up with gear for the fees spent. Its only the right thing to do in our book.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.