Noopept

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
been using Modafinil from Kai... awesome drug... like the limitless pill (not quite..lol... but damn good)

don't won't to use it daily as it seems easy to get adjusted to... so i found Noopept ...sold as a supplement ... trying it out... did one this morning ... pretty damn good. took it with L-tyrosine and DMAE

will update later... but today is kicking ass

Only a matter of time before Krustus is smoking crack and throwing weights around the garage... 😉

Lol...no LT... thats why I like this noopept and modafinil. .. non stimulant. .. just feel well rested and motivated. ..productive. .. I only use stimulants for early morning workouts. .. to get me woke up enough to do sprints or deadlifts before the sun comes up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

https://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/product/buy-adrafinil/
I like to use this also krustus it converts to modafinil in the body. Works pretty well. Not as good as the real deal but gets the job done. And it's legal so that's another plus to. Try it out sometime.

krustus said:
Lol...no LT... thats why I like this noopept and modafinil. .. non stimulant. .. just feel well rested and motivated. ..productive. .. I only use stimulants for early morning workouts. .. to get me woke up enough to do sprints or deadlifts before the sun comes up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
krustus
Are you running both together or doing the noopept alone? I need something to make me feel well rested

Are you running both together or doing the noopept alone? I need something to make me feel well rested

i use it a few days then modafinil for a few days... trying to not get adjusted to either so they will always work

krustus said:
i use it a few days then modafinil for a few days... trying to not get adjusted to either so they will always work
krustusCool. When I get some spare cash I might get some. I hate feeling like a zombie early in the am and then again after work

Placed an order for noopept from smart powders seems to be best deal 200 caps for $19.99 never took a nootropic before but hear great things about it I expect a lot of improvement for me since I have ADD

Kai sells selegiline which I've read ppl stacking with mod/armodafinil for stimulating the mind 🙂

I wanna try some too soon, how many mg per day? And can it be taken once a day and on a 5 on 2 off schedule? Also does it have to be taken with mod?

bionic redneck said:
I wanna try some too soon, how many mg per day? And can it be taken once a day and on a 5 on 2 off schedule? Also does it have to be taken with mod?
bionic redneck
Start with 10mg to asses and go from there from what I have read no more then 40mg a day. 5 on 2 off to help with tolerance build up

i rotate it with modafinil ...and do a couple of days of noopept...then a day or 2 of modafinil.. and a couple of days of nothing... so i don't build much tolerance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.