Noopept

Been on Noopept for a week now. I give it a 5 out of 10. I've been taking 30mg/day from the get go. I really noticed it the first dose I took. I have ADD and this stuff reminds me of a mild adderal. My wife however got more of an effect out it then I did.

Here is my rating based on a scale of 1-10:

Energy: 3
Focus: 6
Memory/Recall: 5
Mood: 0

I wont be buying it again. I also noticed that it's giving me a headache when I take 30 all at once like I did today as a test instead of spreading it out. I won't call it a complete waste since I got 200 caps for $20 thru smart powders BOGO and I do have a little more focus. But I need more Energy not just focus which is also needed. I've also noticed a significant decrease in my appetite this pat week that started when I began the Noopept

Does Peracetam any good?

Attachments

• IMG_20160831_112119_1473298711479.webp
    IMG_20160831_112119_1473298711479.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 14
Kai1432 said:
Does Peracetam any good?
Kai1432
I've never tried it. Noopept was my first experience with a nootropic. I was intrigued by the reviews I saw with others who had ADD that got great results with it immediately. Which is what I'm looking for the adderal/by sense effect without losing appetite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.