Not feeling horny lately?

JM750 said:
I have H/G cabaser and some from M/P and that did not do it for me at all. The hcg did tho.
JM750
What kind of cycle were you on and what were the doses? Does the hcg do the job for a prolonged period of time or does it work only when you take it? It never did it for me for any longer than a day or two then it stoped and I would have to wait till it was time to take more and then again it was short term and after so long it didn't even work like that anymore.

DGAF said:
What kind of cycle were you on and what were the doses? Does the hcg do the job for a prolonged period of time or does it work only when you take it? It never did it for me for any longer than a day or two then it stoped and I would have to wait till it was time to take more and then again it was short term and after so long it didn't even work like that anymore.
DGAF
750 sust and 600 deca. I was on this same blast 6 months ago and ran the hcg at about 300iu about every 4 or 5 days with no problems at all.

JM750 said:
750 sust and 600 deca. I was on this same blast 6 months ago and ran the hcg at about 300iu about every 4 or 5 days with no problems at all.
JM750
Ok that's not a bad cycle and having the deca where you got it you would get shut down. 300ius is a good dose. I usually run 500ius every 5th day while on cycle and it keeps everything hanging low. It just don't keep the sex drive up after awhile, but it does good at first. I run long cycles though so that plays a factor in it too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.