NPP vs EQ

I know EQ Is quite the long ester for its physical attributes to come to light, but about how far in have you guys started to notice the increased hunger? Its been quite a while since ive ran it, and Ill be starting next week at 800 mg when i start my bulk.

Before i liked Bolde now using Bolde Cyp and i fell in love vascularity to the roof in a short time

BluEyeLander said:
I know EQ Is quite the long ester for its physical attributes to come to light, but about how far in have you guys started to notice the increased hunger? Its been quite a while since ive ran it, and Ill be starting next week at 800 mg when i start my bulk.
BluEyeLander
I run it with tren so the increased hunger never really hits for me

Have a love hate relationship with EQ. Doesn't do much for me unless i run it with something else like Tren or Deca.
Don't really get hungry from it so whenever i ran it by itself it was horrible for me with trying to put on mass, makes me drop weight.

They seem similar but are pretty different, both excellent

NPP is fast acting deca, so if sensitive prepare the caber etc. works VERY fast and gives you lean gains, fullness is remarkable on NPP. effective dosing from even as low as 350mg per week

EQ is longer working and needs in general a much higher dosage to be effective. watch the BP on it. insane vascularity is the real deal with EQ, increased cardio and stamina and often to the max. most peeps need more then 500mg per week to starting noticing its effects and many go up to a gram. thats why EQ is mostly dosed much higher then npp in this example

jshredz said:
Have a love hate relationship with EQ. Doesn't do much for me unless i run it with something else like Tren or Deca.
Don't really get hungry for it so whenever i ran it by itself it was horrible for me with trying to put on mass, makes me drop weight.

xx I want to see if I can drop down to 180 / 185. xx
jshredz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.