OMADREN N PRIMO E

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Started the omadren n Bayer primo cycle. Running it at 500 omadren n 400 primo per week. Will let everyone know how it goes. Decided to drop the var for now.

Never tried primo always nervous will get Deca or EQ instead of primo or a lower dose as advertised. Interested to see what you thought of it. Keep updating plz!!!!

I hear you. I was nervous till I got the package directly from a well known pharmacy in turkey and the ucp codes all ran. Plus all the telltale signs are there. Thick as hell very white in color. Packaging all confirm. Braille on all the packages. Each individual amp in its box with every one a different number on the box. The inserts of good paper and folded correctly . 1.1 ml in each amp. So far. Lol

Might drop the omadren down to 250mg a week. Have to keep an eye on my bp. Im already on 2 diff bp meds.

Curious about the rimobolan. Has absolutely o smell. Its thick as hell its oil of some sort but was told to expect a cherry sugary smell. None zip nada.

Curious about the rimobolan. Has absolutely o smell. Its thick as hell its oil of some sort but was told to expect a cherry sugary smell. None zip nada.
Inhuman2019Hmmmmm, maybe they were talking about the raws. I have never been able to tell unless it's a raw. I smell the, ba, bb, GSO, or likes usually.
Now most raws on the other hand have a certain smell.

I mean anyone with superior knowledge of bayer shering primo I will ship you one sealed amp in its individual box on my dime n you tell me.

I mean anyone with superior knowledge of bayer shering primo I will ship you one sealed amp in its individual box on my dime n you tell me.
Inhuman2019I know they sell those home test kits for a bunch of different AAS's. Not sure how much they are. But you would know for sure then at least with proof.

Inhuman2019Send me an amp and I can send it off to jano if you’d like it will take about 3 weeks but that’s the best I can do. If your interested pm me.

I looked them up its only like 24 $ but I heard thats its hard to get a good indication with them. The color is a dark brown for primo. And they all turn brown after awhile.

I looked them up its only like 24 $ but I heard thats its hard to get a good indication with them. The color is a dark brown for primo. And they all turn brown after awhile.
Inhuman2019I got ya. Look them up on YouTube and see how good they are.

Well .my test kit comes today to test the primo. I will be surprised if its bunk. I have only been on for 2 weeks and I can see change in my waist. Ive never had a trim waist except when i was a kid. I actually have a waist now. Lol

Well .my test kit comes today to test the primo. I will be surprised if its bunk. I have only been on for 2 weeks and I can see change in my waist. Ive never had a trim waist except when i was a kid. I actually have a waist now. Lol
Inhuman2019Awesomeness, keep us updated brother!!

20210515_185630.webp
Did test hard to see here but both tests indicated that it was primo. AWESOME!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.