OMADREN N PRIMO E

20210515_185630.webp
Did test hard to see here but both tests indicated that it was primo. AWESOME!!!!

Question. So Im very sensitive to gyno. Well when ive doe test e , tren e. Mast e cycles ive had no problems and i though the same would apply here. Nope im already having to use arimedex. ???

Question. So Im very sensitive to gyno. Well when ive doe test e , tren e. Mast e cycles ive had no problems and i though the same would apply here. Nope im already having to use arimedex. ???
Inhuman2019Primo doesn’t aromatize

No I know that but the omadren does. I thought the primo would help block that.

Inhuman2019The side effects of Primobolan do not include those of an estrogenic nature. The Methenolone hormone does not aromatize and carries no progestin nature. This makes side effects like gynecomastia and water retention impossible with this steroid. The side effects of Primobolan will also rarely include any blood pressure related issues. High blood pressure is most commonly associated with excess water retention, which again is impossible with Primo. There is no need for an anti-estrogen medication due to Primobolan use. However, one may still be needed if estrogenic steroids are included in the stack.
From steroid profiles.

Inhuman2019Primo doesn't....masteron does have some anti estrogenic properties....thats maybe why you didn't experienced any gyno signs when you cycled it with your test/tren.

Yes thats it. Im loving the cosmetic effects. I will post some pictures soon. Wish i had some before. Ive always had a gut. Always trained for mass n strength. Im loving this though.

You think it might be a good idea to add 200mg a week of mast e. I have a couple bottles laying around. Just to help block the estro effects.

You think it might be a good idea to add 200mg a week of mast e. I have a couple bottles laying around. Just to help block the estro effects.
Inhuman2019It wouldn't hurt, but that's an expensive AI imo. I'd just use adex 1mg every three days. Or 5. Mgs every three days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.