one month transfermation

WTF am I doing wrong?

lol.. me too.

but jacked puts in the work, you can tell.... his bodyfat ain't bad in the before pic, so he was already in really good shape, just worked hard to better that... nice work jacked

Absolutely no critique from me........Other than the damn Transformation issue already mentioned. 😉

smoove said:
well first thing you and I have got to do is stop getting older!
2nd thing we have to do is age backwards about 10-15 years lol
smooveNow thats funny!

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

Nice work. Your genetics are impressive to say the least.. keep it up, you could definitely hit big

homegrown said:
Now thats funny!

homegrown Thx homegrown ...if I grow the balls or if I just grow the legs a little more I would like to maybe jump up on that stage. I still have a long way to go but when I am ready I will hit you up. thx bro

jacked said:
Thx homegrown ...if I grow the balls or if I just grow the legs a little more I would like to maybe jump up on that stage. I still have a long way to go but when I am ready I will hit you up. thx bro
jackedIf you want any help getting to that place you know where to find me..

homegrown said:
If you want any help getting to that place you know where to find me..

homegrown you will be the man i call when i get ready thx

Critique? Are you shitting me? Your handle fits! Good work brother!

It's gotta be the creatine... I'm going to wally world and getting some now!!!

Nice work guy! Living up to the name!

from my outdated pos phone

Thanks bro but I think the camera adds 10 pounds. I am liking this camera. Lol

Damn brother you look damn good! Those are some shredded up abs for being on dbol lol! Keep up the dedication! And you look a lot bigger than 175lbs

Jacked, I can't fucking believe you got these HUGE biceps and abs in 1 month!!! That's crazy!!! I think till the end of the year you will get twice as bigger as now if you keep doing this GOOD WORK!!!!! Keep on working out hard, man!!!!!

Godddaamnn bro mad jacked! Well everyone already said it all most of us thinking wtf are we doing wrong lol. Thanks for the share bro, that's the goal some day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.