Pacific 13 NPP log

MattyIce said:
This^^^

Spoiler alert... Nothing.
MattyIce
It's obvious that you haven't done EQ for any extended period of time or any that actually works like it suppose to, otherwise you would know what LEANS YOU OUT MEANS.

Hogslayer said:
It's obvious that you haven't done EQ for any extended period of time or any that actually works like it suppose to, otherwise you would know what LEANS YOU OUT MEANS.
Hogslayer
Buddy...what you gain or lose has only to do with what you eat and how you train. Good luck with this "cycle" if yours.

If your getting lean, that's great but give yourself and your diet the credit, not the eq. EQ will not lean you out

I think what the op was getting at was that at a lower body fat percent, EQ can really bring out some vascularity and it is a great cutter and bulker due to the possible hunger side effects. We all know it's what you eat that determines weight loss but look at the effects of Tren at lower body fat... Kaboom. No steroid will really cut you up (Jury is still out on Tren for me. I can eat like a mad man and still stay lean) but some steroids give added benifits when you reach lower BF percentages.

Ty LT. Now can we get back to the review of PACIFIC gear. I want to hear about the NPP AND TPP.

tkasch30 said:
If your getting lean, that's great but give yourself and your diet the credit, not the eq. EQ will not lean you out
tkasch30Look I'm not going to get into a pissing contest. Here is a study from a book that was required reading while I was attending college. Maybe the chemists and veterinarians that spent 18 months studying the effects of said chemical have no clue what they're talking about. Spoiler alert you must be right. I'm not trying to be a dick but if you would like to learn something new that might possibly give you a better insight as to the effects of EQ I would be happy to mail the book to you. I can assure you it has nothing to do with my diet because I don't have one I eat whatever I want whenever I want.

Equipoise© is most commonly used on horses, exhibiting a pronounced effect on lean bodyweight, appetite and general disposition of the animal. This compound is also said to shows a marked ability for increasing red blood cell production

I'm not looking to argue, I've used eq and I know for a fact it does not make you lose body fat by itself. Where in that book does it say eq will cause you to,lose body fat? When it says a pronounced effect on lean body weight that means an increase in muscle mass weight not a decrease in body fat weight. Anyway, your getting lean, nice job!, enjoy the cycle

LittleTom said:
I think what the op was getting at was that at a lower body fat percent, EQ can really bring out some vascularity and it is a great cutter and bulker due to the possible hunger side effects. We all know it's what you eat that determines weight loss but look at the effects of Tren at lower body fat... Kaboom. No steroid will really cut you up (Jury is still out on Tren for me. I can eat like a mad man and still stay lean) but some steroids give added benifits when you reach lower BF percentages.
LittleTom
I'm glad someone actually understood what was being said. There was no mention of fat reduction. Moving on

What's going on guys just a little update. Schedule change at work, Tue: TRT scrpit renewal with a different doctor, Wed: company physical, Thur: Bloods. Crazy week has put me 8 days out from my last injection I believe. After long nap I finally got around to jumping back on with the following.
Adex
HCG .3
Pax-EQ 1 ml
P13-Tpp 2 ml Just came in thank you JuicedVenom
P13-Npp 1.5ml
I'm going to doze heavy this week in order to get back on top so we can get this show on the road. Update soon thanks

Hogslayer said:
What's going on guys just a little update. Schedule change at work, Tue: TRT scrpit renewal with a different doctor, Wed: company physical, Thur: Bloods. Crazy week has put me 8 days out from my last injection I believe. After long nap I finally got around to jumping back on with the following.
Adex
HCG .3
Pax-EQ 1 ml
P13-Tpp 2 ml Just came in thank you JuicedVenom
P13-Npp 1.5ml
I'm going to doze heavy this week in order to get back on top so we can get this show on the road. Update soon thanks
Hogslayer
Can't wait to hear the results. I'm pretty sure you are going to really like the TPP. You will be able to do the same pin schedule as the Npp. And pin e3d rather than every other.

Killer chest work out today definitely feel an up tick in overall mood and libido with the Tpp. I personally process food and chems faster than what I would call the norm but man the change in the latter has been crazy fast.

Monday
P-13-NPP-1.5 ml
P-13-TPP-1.5 ml
Pax-EQ-1 ml
Adex
Everything going smooth as expected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.