Package

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok so this is a first my pack i was waiting on never showed finally checked tracking and it was delivered several days ago! Wich means po put it in wrong box. I went to tslk to po they had a pic of package and said it was delivered. They said tjey would have a manager contact me this week i dont know if im paraanoid now but come to think about it they only showed half the box in pic but maybe just to show the label with name and addy? Also at this point just curious if i have anything to worry about besides it being gone forever?

My first question is why would they have a pic of your particular pack..... Can the flag raise a little higher bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I just talk to a friend that works in a similar delivery company and its normal for them to photo most packages like i suspected he even said "it was just the label right"

When I have gear mailed to me and I know it's illegal to have without a prescription, if it doesn't show or shows delivered and I didn't receive it, I count it as a loss.

I don't know why so many members go searching and asking post office employees about packages. All that does is show your intent on receiving it if they are trying to bust you.

Well i can always deny but wouldnt they tell me they have it if they were trying to bust me? Said delivered and no one is trying to bust me my packs are tiny and not frequent

Daredevil said:
When I have gear mailed to me and I know it's illegal to have without a prescription, if it doesn't show or shows delivered and I didn't receive it, I count it as a loss.

I don't know why so many members go searching and asking post office employees about packages. All that does is show your intent on receiving it if they are trying to bust you.
DaredevilSo this has happened to you?

49ER said:
So this has happened to you?
49ER
Once a package said it was delivered and I didn't get it. Another time a package never showed and never arrived in my city. Both times I sucked up the loss.

I rather lose a few hundred then be a felon.

I should have known better than to ask guys that are super paranoid and self diagnose diseases when they are lethargic lol its a dam domestic pack that comes taped up nothing suspicious about it and like 4 bottles. Guess i just wanted to hear "dont worry bro youll get it" lmao someone got my pack either stold it or opened it and at this point its been so many days and the contents are not what the very clever label says its supposed to be

Yeah I would count that shit as a loss... My only fear is if it did get into the wrong hands, now they have your addy and could setup a bust... I've never had an issue, but I always wondered about if it did, should I order to the same addy

people are not respectful. IF the USPS delivered it to the wrong house, chances are the residents of that house opened it. IF they have any sense they could figure out what it is. Thats where the unknown comes in. Will they call the USPS and say they think they received something illegal, did they contact the police?

Shit yea. I'd cut that as a loss for sure. 4 bottles would prob be a slap on the wrist and maybe some community service since it's clearly personal use if found on your person.. But it's federal once it's shipped through the mail and that isn't something I'd want to test the waters with. Especially if you have shit to lose. Job, mortgage, kids, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lith56bigguy said:
people are not respectful. IF the USPS delivered it to the wrong house, chances are the residents of that house opened it. IF they have any sense they could figure out what it is. Thats where the unknown comes in.
lith56bigguyThat's what you should be most worried about. People just love to run and tell the police stuff they think there doing a great favor. They just can't keep there nose out of other people's shit.

I would change my name and color my hair. You can never be to safe. Also I would become a Packers fan.... just looking out for you 49er

Fuck you guys!! Getring me worried lol shits been missing for days they cant prove shit right?? Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.