Package

LittleTom said:
I would change my name and color my hair. You can never be to safe. Also I would become a Packers fan.... just looking out for you 49er
LittleTom
Lmao LT.

49ER first step in getting back your package is to do a police report and filing for insurance through post office. Lmao.

id just stop contact imo

49ER said:
Is it ok to ignore all phone calls or messages if they reach out?
49ER
I would only answer the phone if you are hiding in the attic crawl space... wrap yourself in insulation and put a towel over the phone and speak in very low tones... "Noooo this is not 49er and those are not my anabolics..."

49ER said:
I should have known better than to ask guys that are super paranoid and self diagnose diseases when they are lethargic lol its a dam domestic pack that comes taped up nothing suspicious about it and like 4 bottles. Guess i just wanted to hear "dont worry bro youll get it" lmao someone got my pack either stold it or opened it and at this point its been so many days and the contents are not what the very clever label says its supposed to be
49ERDon't worry 9er you'll get it bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.