Pain meds were stolen

JuicedVenom date=1477015560 said:
Damn. MisterB sounds like you found the new suboxone
JuicedVenom date=1477015560its not a perfect drug, many who are not in real pain and just like opioids might not find it a good swap, but if you're detoxing or just serious about pain i say try it, be free from the doctors and the stigma of opioids
and send me all your unused meds.. for safe disposal 😛

misterB said:
its not a perfect drug, many who are not in real pain and just like opioids might not find it a good swap, but if you're detoxing or just serious about pain i say try it, be free from the doctors and the stigma of opioids and send me all your unused meds.. for safe disposal 😛
misterB
got a source?

theyre are many, i hope to see the good ones returning now with the overturn of the schedule one DEA ruling

i love the Kratom - Buy Kratom Powder - Buy Kratom Capsules stuff but hes not selling right now

decent stuff here and good prices, before the ban a kilo was 100$
https://buy-kratom.us/12-buy-kratom

i hear good reviews fromthis place
http://www.mmmspeciosa.com/

not my favorite but reliable
Buy Kratom ★ MileHigh Kratom – Premium Kratom Store ★ The best, purest Kratom supplier

Thanks for the info Daredevil and Aton! Appreciate it as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone you know stole them. have you been dating strookers again?

bossman said:
someone you know stole them. have you been dating strookers again?
bossman
no idea who did, they were in my car...

grim date=1477056017 said:
i live in the ghetto in my city..4 real
grim date=1477056017I lived in the ghetto in my city for 6 years. My studio was broken into, they stole my laptop (with all the pics that I had taken during my multiple trips to the US) and golden jewelry (the only souvenir that I had left from my parents who both passed away years ago). Thieves were never caught .... They were lucky I didn't catch them in the act because I would have hurt them for sure.

not being racist so please dont take it that way, most people here are very nice.
most hardly speak english and i think im the only white person, im the minority! lmao

grim date=1477149476 said:
not being racist so please dont take it that way, most people here are very nice.
most hardly speak english and i think im the only white person, im the minority! lmao
grim date=1477149476Only drug addicts steal pain meds either for themselves or for resale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.