Paxton Anavar PLS HELP!

tkasch30 said:
Tell us what you thought of your paxton gear LT?? Lol...
tkasch30

Overall my experience has been very good. His Dbol blew me up. The Tren E was ok.(first time running E) If you look at my pics in the beginning of my log I was on paxtons gear in those photos. Like I said, not sure what happened in the end. Just switched to another vedors tren so we will see what happens.

totally agree that we are using UGL and there quality can very well vary... no lab last forever and it's always a possibility that there raws for some batches are not good as before.

that being said i did get bloods done on pax t350 and the results were even better than expected... off the charts... so i know that batch was good

Halfnatty you and all your friends are more than welcome to send all your "under dosed" gear to me man, I am sure e can work something out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.