Paypal to accept Crypto

I’ve bought a lot of shady stuff with PayPal with no issues, they don’t know what ur buying, I think some of us are way to nutty about being safe, they don’t want the buyer, they want the big fish.

I’ve bought a lot of shady stuff with PayPal with no issues, they don’t know what ur buying, I think some of us are way to nutty about being safe, they don’t want the buyer, they want the big fish.
RocTax man follows bitcoin to start...
Any holdings, purchases etc if used by personal info can be submitted
LE also does as well
Paypal also does Ban accounts for 'fishy' Ive had one banned myself

Tax man follows bitcoin to start...
Any holdings, purchases etc if used by personal info can be submitted
LE also does as well
Paypal also does Ban accounts for 'fishy' Ive had one banned myself
GRIMI had my PayPal blocked once before because I sent money to someone for a purchase and they had that person flagged (that I had no knowledge of). Turned out they made an error as they flagged the wrong person so it took them 2 weeks to unblock my Paypal after so much back and forth with Paypal support. When they are wrong they tend to draw it out, as the purchase was a legitimate one (for an audio receiver). Go figure that out...

Thus one reason I won't buy crypto on Paypal even if they do eventually allow transfers in/out.

I've had to get a couple of transactions unfrozen for my wife because in addition to speaking bahasa (Indonesian), they abbreviate everything. So banyak (a lot) might be byk.

I had a contribution to a man's burial held up for that reason. I explained the situation, took each abbreviation, translated to bahasa, then to English.

Happened twice so far and they cleared it up within hours. I explain to her not to put notes but every once in a while she forgets and gets flagged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.