Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
heres the cycle thats coming to an end
week:
1-16 test 800+mg/week
1-17 eq 800+mg/week
16-19 test/tren/mast blend at 490mg/week of each

trying to set up my pct, b4 people start hating i have PLENTY of nolva, clomid, hcg, and triptorelin on hand lol just trying something new this time.
I'm ending week 18. let me know what y'all think of this as its my first time with triptorelin.

week 19-21 hcg 1000iu e3d
week 21 100mcg triptorelin
week 23-25 nolva and clomid 10 days at 100/40, 11 days at 50/20

let me know what you guys think? the 3 weeks of nolva and clomid are my normal pct but i don't usually run 5 month cycles lol I'm really shut down and I've run hcg twice but not a 3 week burst like this. triptorelin is new for me and while some say its enough on its own, i don't want to take it to chance. 5 week pct with all that I'm bound to b rocking haha

i hate clomid so...

i don't like the CRAZY ass dreams i get from it but thats the only negative side I've seen in the 2x i've used it

just make sure you watch it, that shit crippled me...

bhcolex50x said:
heres the cycle thats coming to an end
week:
1-16 test 800+mg/week
1-17 eq 800+mg/week
16-19 test/tren/mast blend at 490mg/week of each

trying to set up my pct, b4 people start hating i have PLENTY of nolva, clomid, hcg, and triptorelin on hand lol just trying something new this time.
I'm ending week 18. let me know what y'all think of this as its my first time with triptorelin.

week 19-21 hcg 1000iu e3d
week 21 100mcg triptorelin
week 23-25 nolva and clomid 10 days at 100/40, 11 days at 50/20

let me know what you guys think? the 3 weeks of nolva and clomid are my normal pct but i don't usually run 5 month cycles lol I'm really shut down and I've run hcg twice but not a 3 week burst like this. triptorelin is new for me and while some say its enough on its own, i don't want to take it to chance. 5 week pct with all that I'm bound to b rocking haha
bhcolex50xHey Man, elaborate for me.....According to your layout, you're doing over 3gm of gear on week 16 and almost 2.5gm on week 17! Is this right?
Also, never had any experience with Trip, so can't help you there. But the HCG and ancillaries look okay.

Haha yea guess so, didn't really add it up, I stopped test e a few days b4 starting the blend but actually my last cycle was 1g of primo/week and 500mg/week of each test tren mast lol

1 of the known side effects...
what peeps complain about are often signs of a mild stroke

what dosage and length did this occur on?? only thing I've ever noticed while on it was crazy dreams...

bhcolex50x said:
what dosage and length did this occur on?? only thing I've ever noticed while on it was crazy dreams...
bhcolex50xA very mild dose, pharm grade under doctors care...1 tab eod..

bhcolex50x said:
bhcolex50xAre you sure the dreams weren't from that crazy Tren dose?? Tren will give you some messed up dreams!

haha naaaa never had any until pct 🙂 pretty sure the gear is somewhat under dosed so the numbers may not be correct, but defiantly real due to sides

Could be most Tren A is dosed at 78mg, Really cause it's so potent.!

thx for the help guys, I've made some adjustments but can always use more ideas if anyone wants to chime in!

Guys just ran another long cycle about to finish week 3 of 250iu hcg eod and soon to start pct, thinking of trying torem at 120/90/60/30 10 days at each dose, thoughts or suggestions?

bhcolex50x said:
Guys just ran another long cycle about to finish week 3 of 250iu hcg eod and soon to start pct, thinking of trying torem at 120/90/60/30 10 days at each dose, thoughts or suggestions?
bhcolex50xWhy? Are you having more sides, or no relief from sides?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.