pct help for advanced pct

I meant another long juice cycle, those other posts are from along time ago but I figured I'd use my same thread, I came off and did that other pct, don't think I ever fully recovered before going back on so that's my goal this time. Planning on diet, clen, t3 and maybe some ghrp for awhile while I try and get my natural test back. Haven't been off for more than about 8 weeks at a time in probably 3 years. Looking to come off for 10-16 weeks. I feel like when I do these long blast cruise blast pct cycles I never really recover fully and I loose focus. Goal for 2014 is only 8-10week cycles with 4-8 weeks in between (that includes pct) open to any advice tsize I'm 25, 6' 240 15%

But are you going to have a baby anytime soon?..dont want to sound like a dick but pct only make sense to me if you are going to have a baby. ..

bhcolex50x said:
I meant another long juice cycle, those other posts are from along time ago but I figured I'd use my same thread, I came off and did that other pct, don't think I ever fully recovered before going back on so that's my goal this time. Planning on diet, clen, t3 and maybe some ghrp for awhile while I try and get my natural test back. Haven't been off for more than about 8 weeks at a time in probably 3 years. Looking to come off for 10-16 weeks. I feel like when I do these long blast cruise blast pct cycles I never really recover fully and I loose focus. Goal for 2014 is only 8-10week cycles with 4-8 weeks in between (that includes pct) open to any advice tsize I'm 25, 6' 240 15%
bhcolex50xMake this goal and stick to it! You're gonna have to run all short esters in order for this to benefit you, but, that shouldn't be a problem. I think it's a smart idea.....give yourself some recovery time. You can do multiple 10 week cycles and adequate PCT recovery and still maintain Virtually ALL your gains this way!!

TSizemore said:
Make this goal and stick to it! You're gonna have to run all short esters in order for this to benefit you, but, that shouldn't be a problem. I think it's a smart idea.....give yourself some recovery time. You can do multiple 10 week cycles and adequate PCT recovery and still maintain Virtually ALL your gains this way!!
TSizemore
Thx tsize, any adjustments or thoughts about that 40 days of torem? 120/90/60/30

24hreup said:
But are you going to have a baby anytime soon?..dont want to sound like a dick but pct only make sense to me if you are going to have a baby. ..
24hreup
Research on recovery is all over the place on wether u can actually recover after years of use, some can some cant. I'd rather be safe than sorry. I've gained and kept roughly 45lbs over the last few years, not worried about loosing some for a little bit, just looking to get my nuts back for a bit, take a break and just diet, light weights and cardio and hit it strong again in feb or march

krustus said:
did you use the triptorelin?
krustus
Yes I did, and my nuts swole up for sure but then went back down and I felt shitty so I did nolva clomid after that. I didn't get the full dose of triptorelin bec I f'd and lost 15-20%, forgot how easy water goes thru 25 g pin. Still have another and I might try it again after one of those short 8-10 cycles next year

Not to sound like a sour puss but be prepared to not recover as well. If you have been on for 3 years straight. It is possible you are shit down. Not saying you are but be prepared for it. It can be a roller coaster ride with hormones. Just putting it out there.

Buck said:
Not to sound like a sour puss but be prepared to not recover as well. If you have been on for 3 years straight. It is possible you are shit down. Not saying you are but be prepared for it. It can be a roller coaster ride with hormones. Just putting it out there.
Buck
Yea I've been off for pct 5-6 times but then gone back on each time after and I'm defiantly shut down currently tho there is some action down there lol I've noticed a difference with the hcg already

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.