People at the gym

I don't know about the rest of you, but the only bad ass comment I've seen in this thread was, " I'm a full time single dad to a two year old girl."

I was fortunate enough to play that position that from the time mine was 5 months old. But honestly the only difficult part was putting up with ignorant comments from fools who had no clue.

Torres said:
No prob goin to Planet Fitness . They have pizza on Mondays !!!
Besides that I love lifting the 70lb dumbells !!! Makes me look badass in front of the fat brauds !!! Fuckin love it 😉 !!!
Torres
We have 75lb db's at my PF... Just saying.

MattyIce said:
Maybe should take the dead lift or, can do 30 correct pull-ups. I actually do most pull-ups inverted upside down like the pic...works my core to the extreme.
MattyIce
That looks awesome, I'll give it a go!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
8) 8) 8)

MattyIce said:
Yep... I work two jobs and am a full time single dad to a two year old girl. Problem? Is PF not cool enough? Because I don't post about how I am a menace to society or act like a tough guy to people on a daily basis, am I a somehow not worth? I train MMA two times a week and hold a black belt in Gracie, been boxing for 31 years, You would never know if I didn't tell you...and I would destroy 99.9% of loud mouths at any gym in a matter of seconds...especially the guys that take the time to tell you how bad asses they are. 6'2". 257lbs at 10% bf and can out lift most people I'll ever meet.

Yeah, I workout at Planet Fitness, it affords me extra money for diapers and daycare. And I'm not impressed by grown men who act like idiots because they take a hormone and think they are bad asses. Shut up and lift, if anyone asks you a question, be nice. It's that simple. Thanks for listening.
MattyIce
Man chill, I was asking cause I thought you were too big. I'm single dad too, 14 year old (I have full custody) I know how expensive it can be.

But it's rather funny you mention guys bragging about how bad ass they are. Didn't you just do that?

Jinko said:
Man chill, I was asking cause I thought you were too big. I'm single dad too, 14 year old (I have full custody) I know how expensive it can be.

But it's rather funny you mention guys bragging about how bad ass they are. Didn't you just do that?
Jinko
Lmao !!! U got a point !!! But no need to put it out there about ones physical attributes . Shit I just wanna lift weight and fuck up plateaus !!!
If I gotta knock a niggas head off then so be it .
I laugh when I see those guys bragging , I just laugh !!!
Need to keep it comical !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.