pic after tonights workout...

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I been cutting cals and added cardio daily... trying to cut... actually went up a couple of pounds!!! wtf..

I think I look better... just gonna keep at it. still working around the pec tear too.

Attachments

• 2015-09-16 19.57.30.jpg
    2015-09-16 19.57.30.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 113
Nice Krustus. Looking good and coming back strong after a serious injury.

Now what we all want to know is.... How's your wife looking these days 😉

Lol...Lil Tom. .. she's got all self conscious recently. ..thinks she's done got old...turned 30..about to to turn 31

krustus said:
Lol...Lil Tom. .. she's got all self conscious recently. ..thinks she's done got old...turned 30..about to to turn 31
krustus
If 30 is old I am in the grave lol...your looking great my man way to represent us older guys.

great comeback , consistency pays off looking good and you're only getting better

krustus said:
krustus
First off Krustus. You look great

If the Mrs needs assurance she is still the complete bomb post a few pics of her and show her our replies. Seriously she is top top notch

krustus said:
krustus

Self conscious..... Well if she thinks she's lost it we should be the judge of that. 🙂

And Wacker..... Keeping your wife all to yourself now these days..... Shame on you.

heres a couple of pics from the summer... some i think i've posted before... but what the hell
[IMG_20150705_200554.jpg expired]
[2015-09-17 09.29.03.jpg expired]
[IMG_20150531_115440_136-1.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 2015-09-17 09.29.40.webp
    2015-09-17 09.29.40.webp
    32 KB · Views: 48
oh man Krustus, they are all good but that bottom pic is something else. (bottom pick...pun intended)

krustus said:
lil tom ...if you look close you can see her vibrator down there...lol
krustus

Oh I saw it...... got to sneak little glances due to the fact that I'm at work. Needless to say I'm not getting much accomplished.....

Krustus,

She is a prize. You know I always drool over her but in all honesty, the fact that you have such a gorgeous wife compliments the gentleman that you are from what I've seen through the years on this board.

pic from tonight... my workouts and diet have been worse than they have been a long time... but i got some kick ass gear i think... results sem to be coming with no effort

Attachments

• krustus oct.webp
    krustus oct.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 53
Very nice Krustus. Love the shoulder veins. You've always been crushing it and the results are great. You all healed up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.