Pics of me

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here are 3 pictures of me, side tri was about 2 yrs ago, the shirtless was i believe 2 summers ago , probably the leanest I've been [I have a hard time getting lean, even that wasnt easy for me and isnt impressive lol, I know], The other photo is the most recent (about 6-7 months ago)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Im 5'6".... In the shirtless pic im 181lb, right now Id say I'm about 195 less lean now though. Idk about the BF...

I get laid off in the winter time from construction and gain a few pounds which I quickly lose due to the crazy cardio I do at work come spring.

I pinched a nerve in my neck area around nov 2012 which has thrown my arm size off, and my left pec as well.... my left arm is a lil smaller than my right, but its very slowly getting back to normal

Good work bro. Your bf% can't be much above 10. Lookin' fairly lean, good cut for the Summer and you'll be set.

i agee with hanzo... your bf% is not real high now...

i am 45... getting real close to 46... and been in some form of working out lifting for over 20 yrs... tried all types of diets.

duchaines body opus, low carb , high carb, etc... but for the last few years i have been doing the intermittent fasting (leangains.com style ..sort of)... it is the easiest way for me to get and stay pretty lean. no tupperware ... no protein drinks all day..etc... i eat 2 big meals daily and sometimes a 3rd.. but basically lunch and dinner. eat between 12 and 8... or 11-7 etc... then fast till the next day.

if the 6 plus meals a day ain't cutting it for you give it a look and do some research on it... the 6 meals does work too, but is not really the best option for me

looking good

damn bro, We must be long lost twins, i have a similar body as you and the same haircut. ;D

and i also have 2 earrings lmfao! except i got gyno from my teenage years.

ElChango said:
damn bro, We must be long lost twins, i have a similar body as you and the same haircut. ;D

ElChango
LOL, thats crazy I Also had gyno I got it removed, also from my teenage years. Got the surgery i think 5-6 yrs ago.
I got my left top cartilage pierced now too tho

ElChango said:

ElChango awe it's like an episode of morrey povitch. .. " I found my long lost twin"

d3r3k said:
LOL, thats crazy I Also had gyno I got it removed, also from my teenage years. Got the surgery i think 5-6 yrs ago.
I got my left top cartilage pierced now too tho

Paulrockr said:
awe it's like an episode of morrey povitch. .. " I found my long lost twin"
Paulrockr
Hey fucker its spelled Maury not Morrey lol . Morrey is how you spell my name. I dont want to be confused for that guy 🙂

Way to go, d3r3k! As long as you can always see the top 4 abs, you are in great shape for whatever you want to do, ....quick cut, quick lean gain.....shredding, you name it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.