Pins

jshredz said:
Always love gpz because they had terumos.
Anyone know who carry terumo and just as good as gpz?
jshredzGo to medlabsupply.com that's who I usually use but BD is restricted now. they have tons of terumos and excel

RockShawn said:
Go to medlabsupply.com that's who I usually use but BD is restricted now. they have tons of terumos and excel
RockShawnLooks terumos are restricted here today except for vet grade.
After using terumos for years BD just dont cut it. I need to find a new source

I have seen pictures comparing BD and Terumo tips under a high power microscope. Terumos were very smooth all the way to the point. Bd had microscpoic knicks and imperfections on the needle points. Hence Terumo's are sharper and not going to do as much damage to tissue's in the injection site. Google it there is quite a bit of history on this discussion..

AkProGuy said:
I have seen pictures comparing BD and Terumo tips under a high power microscope. Terumos were very smooth all the way to the point. Bd had microscpoic knicks and imperfections on the needle points. Hence Terumo's are sharper and not going to do as much damage to tissue's in the injection site. Google it there is quite a bit of history on this discussion..
AkProGuy
I dont know about all of that but, I do like Terumo pins (the actual needle) better. I do like BDS barrel better though.

I use nothin but BD syringes !!! They've been good from day one until now !!!

blasson said:
What's the difference of the two? I've only used BD.. are they sharper?
blassonTerumos pins are sharper and go in smoother. If you never used them enough to compare well it's like they said, ignorance is bliss. Jk Lol.

I unfortunately was all I ever used so it's very easy for me to tell the difference specially after multiple pins.

Unfortunately it looks like both terumos and BDs are being removed or are restricted on multiple sites now. So there seems to be something going on in the works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.