Possible gyno?

Ya I got lots of experience....watched a YouTube video. Lol. Think that counts. Haha. I made a cut maybe half way around the nipple and just dug deep, got out a bunch of tissue. The bad part was went to er, they actually turned me away because of how deep the cut was, told me it was too much for them so i had to go to the trauma center. They knew what I did, seen the tissue cut out, how the cut was made and the dr was like dam you got some balls. Lmao. I'm not crazy, I don't think. Lol. Only really painful part was when I left er they pumped me full of lidocaine to slow the bleeding so when I got trauma center, they wouldn't give me more so had to get stitched with pretty much no pain relief

Well If you watched a YouTube video that makes you qualified for sure.

Where did you cut? Around the aeriola to hide scar once stitched? How'd you control bleeding? Burned the cut with curling iron? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blasson said:
Well If you watched a YouTube video that makes you qualified for sure.

Where did you cut? Around the aeriola to hide scar once stitched? How'd you control bleeding? Burned the cut with curling iron? Lol

blasson
I cut right around edge of nipple so it blends in with nipple. The bleeding is somewhat slowed down with the lidocaine but there was still a lot of blood. SeeinG inside the pretty small hole was the hard part

Lol. Thats fucking insane. Glad it came out all right but man you're fucking nuts! In a good way haha

updates? sounds off- to the side of your nipple, not itchy, painless. dimpling??

if DD was a women, we'd all be thinking the same thing. keep an eye out for more growth or dimpling, if it cont.'s get a 2nd opinion.

hope i dont come off cray cray, just thinking it could be something else if not gyno. unlikely, but possible..just sayin'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.