Post your dogs

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Sucks I had a great thread at bop alot of dogs from all of us guess I'll start a new one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

My bullmastiff and mastiff mix..

mastiff mix was pup in this pic, she's now the bigger of the two.

My old dog spaz...due to life circumstances I had to adopt out all 3 of my pits last year

I'll move BO over here since we got dog thread now

And a few pups from my last breeding

49ER said:
Those are some cute ass pups blue
49ERMy dog spaz was the sire , I have 10th generation razors edge purple ribbon UKC papers of him ..I got a nice price per pup...wish I could have kept the buckskin pup

Blueedge said:
They look like best buds !!! Pretty dogs, I've always liked boxers.
BlueedgeIts love there like 3 months apart had to get my boy some pussy shes already prego dont know if dogs will survive shes tiny

49ER said:
Its love there like 3 months apart had to get my boy some pussy shes already prego dont know if dogs will survive shes tiny
49ERHow old is she? Usually wait till second heat to breed ..but she maybe ok if it's her first..just keep her checking in with vet!

Blueedge said:
How old is she? Usually wait till second heat to breed ..but she maybe ok if it's her first..just keep her checking in with vet!
BlueedgeIt was first heat it happened when I was at work. Shes a little under a year or around a year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.