Post your dogs

My GSD. Had him since he was a puppy. Part of the family.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MuscleAddiction said:
This is Spike!!! Don't take his toys away or he will get vicious!!!
MuscleAddiction
MA you have to be kidding me..... Do you carry him around in your purse? lmao.

Hey Im just kidding bro. I had one of these growing up, a female though but same thing and she was the most loyal, loving, playful dog you could ask for. Your pic brought me back alot of good memories bro.

My bitch dog A.D.B.A registered line bred Crenshaws champion jeep bloodline. Google James Crenshaws champion jeep

Me my wife daughter and mom are the only people can get close to her. Crazy thing is she has gotten loose a few times and goes for a stroll over at the strip mall across the street from where we used to live. Doesnt bother a soul and if someone approaches her she simply goes the other direction. Come on my property or near my family your done. Last time she got loose tho she killed a german sheperd she hates other bitch dogs.

She's bout 75 lbs

I found this goofball on the side of the rd half starved smelling like shit. Tookem home wormed him couple times gavem his shots and plenty of food he turned out to be a great dog. My kiddos pet

I would love to show my Akita about 140lbs and a fucking Killer, thus far he has killed Racoons, Squirrels, birds a fucking mouse and one dog. He fought 2 pits because he saw my wife petting them. The owner had to put one to sleep due to injuries sustained, cost me 4K in vet bills and to keep the owners mouth shut. He does not Like Men, other dogs and little kids he does tolerate some women. He fears nothing and can smell of you are carrying, he is a mush with family but will fight to the death if we are threaten.

Pics of my dag
The papers are 7th generation pedegree and 4th generation performance pedigrees..over 270 dogs no gaps 70% of them multiple show champions, grand champion and weight pulling awarded dogs.. (-;

One of his pups at 4 weeks and then at 1 year old..

Few more pics the buckskin is a sorrel

This is my little blue nose panzer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.