President Trump?

What are the odds our media and actors will be forced to say the words "President Trump" tomorrow mo

• 90-100% It'll happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-90% Good chance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The polls were PACKED this morning, and everyone seems positive their side is going to win. For the past week I haven't heard either of the two major parties say a damn thing about what they plan on doing. It's all finger pointing at the other side. Liberal press has Hillary winning big. Far right press had Trump defeating Hillary in record numbers. What do you say?

I myself fell for the talk show hype last time when they were positive Obama was going down. This time I think they're trying to fool us once again. But hell.. I've been wrong about every single guess I've had on this election

both suck ass

T-bar said:
That's putting it mildly
T-bar
lmao right
i like some of trumps stuff others i cant stand
hillary i just cant stand period

this has been the dirtiest campaign probably ever. it was like watching circus to watch these 2 go head to head. if it wasnt for the presidency and the power that goes along with it it would be very funny and make heck of a tv show

i voted for Jill Stein

It was on my way home, as in the polling place is on my street. it only took a couple of minutes. i voted for some local stuff too. if everyone thinks it's a waste of time to vote for 3rd-party candidates, we'll continue to get jackasses like Hillary and the Donald.

It's now 2:00 in the morning and I'm in shock. I have been wrong every step of this election! So no surprise I guess that I was wrong here too.

It's interesting to see Clinton doing EXACTLY what she accused Trump of doing, and not conceding defeat. Seems like this is her track record.

Listening to Vice President Pence address our country. Apparently Hillary called Donald and conceded defeat, but didn't have the class to step in front of her supporters, who stayed up to 2am on her behalf, and thank them for their efforts.

Pence just introduced President Donald Trump. This whole thing is surreal. There's no other description.

were screwed but woulda been with hillary as well

I'm not convinced we're screwed. To me screwed is a nation that listened to actors and singers, the most f'd up group on the planet, for arrogant advice. Screwed is a nation being duped by their media. To me screwed is a nation that ignores vets who gave their health & life for their country.

IMHO, the only direction we can go is up. It's just a shame that Cher, Miley Cryus, Amy Schumar and Jon Stewart aren't people of their word. I'd love to see them leave. Hell, I'd help them pack!

IMO regardless of what happens going forward this is a wake up call to the politicians that Americans are fed up.

There was a lot of people out there voting. And there was a lot of Trump voters that voted for simply because they can't stand Hillary and here lies.
I'm glad she lost

trump was found to be a much bigger liar than even the btch

grim date=1478711049 said:
trump was found to be a much bigger liar than even the btch
grim date=1478711049His lies were pathetic. Hers were blatant lies that involved deaths and the nations security. Looks like voters figured that out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.