President Trump?

What are the odds our media and actors will be forced to say the words "President Trump" tomorrow mo

• 90-100% It'll happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-90% Good chance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-bar said:
His lies were pathetic. Hers were blatant lies that involved deaths and the nations security. Looks like voters figured that out.
T-bar
agree there but he did lie ALOT
But in the end Hillary fuk that

I can't believe it. Of course in my area is always 80/20 republican/democrat so I wasn't surprised to see all the Trump signs and on my social media. But how he won PA, FL, OH, and WI is nuts. Looks like she will get the popular vote though. Remember Al gore 2000

We were fucked no matter who voted for. Who to blame...who to blame? Ahh....OURSELVES! Not celebs...not parties...us! Both should of never made it thru the primaries. Hell...neither should of ever been running at all. But why do I blame the American people? Less than a 50% of elegible voters voted. In an election this important that is a testimonial to indifference and apathy.

Now of the 2 evils thar we had to choose from...

1. A known liar and career politician who would give us more of the same.

Or

2. A reality t.v. host who fucked up at every turn but had the money to get out of trouble.

WHAT A FUCKING CHOICE!

But I voted Hillary simply because more of the same is at least a known commodity. With Trump...his mouth...lack of experience and temperament scared the shit out of me.

Well...now we have Trump. The oldest elected President ever and I weep for our future.

Build the wall...never will get funded!

Mass deportation...will never get funded!

His ideal to cut taxes for the rich may happen...but he says he belongs to no lobbyist. But he taking care of his rich friends by reducing capital gains tax. He does belong to them.

And the rest of his platform was never stated because he never stated it.

One thing does worry me...Why we're the Russians so intrested in getting him elected? The very much admitted as much when they revealed they were the hackers and the wiki leaks source. That should worry us all! Putin has his hand up Trumps ass just like a puppet. Why do think Trump wouldn't release his tax returns? Would it show Trumps investment in Russian oil and gas. Could it be that when the Obama administration forced Opec to drop their oil prices to make it so cheap that no one would buy Russian oil as a punishment for Crimea and Syria was behind the election interloping. Hillary would continue this further hurting Russia and Trump? Something to think about.

Well we are stuck with him. I just hope that the checks and balances that our forefathers built into our government will keep him in check. But with Republicans controlling both the Senate and House that may be in peril as well.

How can a woman married to a man who was President for 8 years say she didn't know you can't have classified emails and classified info on a private server? She's full of lies. Yes we Americans are tired of it.

If you speak opening about voting for Trump you are labeled a racist & sexist by all far left individuals.

People didn't want to publicly tell people they were voting republican and were scared to be insulted if they admitted it, hence why every poll was wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.