Proper TRT Protocols

V

Vino 1

So after trying a PCT last month that I felt wasn't going well I've decided to simply do a TRT protocol until I decide to blast. I know a lot of guys do 250mg a week. Then I've also seen 100-150mg every week. I've been doing 250mg every 10days. What do y'all do and also how about any anti estrogens? I would like to stay slightly above normal levels and have been feeling pretty good on 250mg every 10days

I do mine every two weeks @400mgs. Labs done every 4-6 months. Just started using anti estrogens after last test cause levels were a little high. Been using .5mg arimedex EOD.

my doc gives me 10ml every ten days (test c 250mgs). wish i had saved some of my old labs, but it puts me right around 900-1000 on blood work. i asked about AI's and hcg when i first got on. he said if i was done with kids not to worry about hcg and i shouldn't need and AI. while i like the dose he prescribed i somewhat disagree with his no Rx'ing me hcg or an AI, but my estro is always in the normal range so....

Walker said:
my doc gives me 10ml every ten days (test c 250mgs). wish i had saved some of my old labs, but it puts me right around 900-1000 on blood work. i asked about AI's and hcg when i first got on. he said if i was done with kids not to worry about hcg and i shouldn't need and AI. while i like the dose he prescribed i somewhat disagree with his no Rx'ing me hcg or an AI, but my estro is always in the normal range so....
Walker
U mean 1ml every ten days right? That would put u at 250mg every ten days or am I reading that wrong? I've been wondering about hcg as well

1ml every week. 10 weeks worth... Sorry man I've had a fucked up evening

One shot every ten days might work , you be getting low before your next shot. Been seeing the test deconate I think it is. I'm guessing it's the new super ester with 30 day half life or such. I dunno mine seems fine for me. I split my into two pins. One Monday and one Thursday. .125 mgs each.

Yea I was considering the test undecaonate as well. I've got some enethanate left but when it's gone I'm goin to try the undecaonate.

Vino 1 said:
Yea I was considering the test undecaonate as well. I've got some enethanate left but when it's gone I'm goin to try the undecaonate.
Vino 1heard good things on undec

Yeah I never recover. I had low test symptoms f Ir years before I ever cycled. Test has literally changed my life for the better so im staying on at all times now

Ok guys thanks. Ima stick with 250mg every 8-10 days and also run a small amount of AI. But I know there are more guys out there on TRT so come on and post up!!

Vino 1 said:
Ok guys thanks. Ima stick with 250mg every 8-10 days and also run a small amount of AI. But I know there are more guys out there on TRT so come on and post up!!
Vino 1I do about 250 a week

my trt is 150mg a week... when i get the doc convinced to give me a script i'll split it into 2 shots a week of 75mg each.

i run a low dose of aromasin and hcg along with my trt... not from the doc but still works

My buddy takes 25mg aromasin the day before his replacement dose and says that's plenty AI.

Broscience...trial/error.

krustus said:
my trt is 150mg a week... when i get the doc convinced to give me a script i'll split it into 2 shots a week of 75mg each.

i run a low dose of aromasin and hcg along with my trt... not from the doc but still works
krustusKman, may I ask why you run the HCG?

Docs got me on .4ml twice a week right now but wants to lower the dose some cause of my estrogen levels. Trying to convince him an ai would be a better route since I feel better at this dose.

True TRT doesn't require Ai's or HCG. No harm in adding hcg if you want. My Trt is 200mg every 2 weeks. I split it into 100mg weekly. When you get above 200-250mg every two weeks you aren't on TRT anymore...you're on cycle.

TSizemore said:
True TRT doesn't require Ai's or HCG. No harm in adding hcg if you want. My Trt is 200mg every 2 weeks. I split it into 100mg weekly. When you get above 200-250mg every two weeks you aren't on TRT anymore...you're on cycle.
TSizemore

Tsize, not to be argumentative, but where did you get your info that anything above 200-250mg every two weeks is not considered trt? I've been on 250mg every week for a long ass time! My Dr has prolly hundreds of guys on the same dose as me.

i use 200 mg per week split into 100 mg on Friday morning and again on Monday night. studies show single dose injections above 150 mg will cause the bone marrow to produce red blood cells, with TRT less is better, dont harden your arteries and crush cholesterol using too much 100 to 200 mg per week is plenty, before i split the dose my peak level done three days after injection was 1400, now its around 890 with a free test of 160

i use 200 mg per week split into 100 mg on Friday morning and again on Monday night. studies show single dose injections above 150 mg will cause the bone marrow to produce red blood cells, with TRT less is better, dont harden your arteries and crush cholesterol using too much 100 to 200 mg per week is plenty, before i split the dose my peak level done three days after injection was 1400, now its around 890 with a free test of 160

exactly why i'm hoping to get a script to split the dose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.