Proper TRT Protocols

Walker said:
Tsize, not to be argumentative, but where did you get your info that anything above 200-250mg every two weeks is not considered trt? I've been on 250mg every week for a long ass time! My Dr has prolly hundreds of guys on the same dose as me.
WalkerBased on the fact that the male produces 6-8mg of Natty Test per day. The purpose of TRT is to REPLACE your natty test. 100-150mg per week is the dose that not only replaces the natty but increases it. 200mg per week will increase your blood levels to 1400 or better. That's not Natty, that's supplemental. I'm not saying 250mg a week is bad, I'm just saying it's not a TRT dose, and it would be beneficial to use Hcg or some AI, if even at a minimal dose.

Now, there are special cases..........take Rock, He has a huge TRT dose. But, Rock is a "special" boy. 😉 Drs. who prescribe 250 per week are prescribing it because of extenuating circumstances, not because your natty test is "a bit low". Barely existent would warrant that dose.

So, if you run less than 200mg/wk will it still suppress your natty test?
I'm assuming it will, but if the dose is low enough will it just be supplemental?

It's probably different for everyone.
What shuts one person down, may not shut someone else down, I guess. ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.