Proviron

Make that 24 hrs. for $1000 Wink. Half life (terminal is 12 hrs).

Drink a lot of water.

Hanzo said:
It's has zero estrogenic activity and the progestational activity is not significant. 50mg's is easily a starting dose. Try 75 1st.

Also Mesterolone is not c17-alpha alkylated, so no hepatotoxicity.
Hanzo
I run 50mgs a day year round now but for some reason anything over 50mgs and my BP seems to rise not sure why or if it's just the combination of the other compounds with this but happens when ever I have tried to raise the dose past 50mgs?

I tried clen the other day and my bP was up. Maybe it was stress that day but I think it may have been the clen. Running Test C, tren A and nPp and 50mg prov and bP hangs around mid 130/low 80s

Daredevil said:
I tried clen the other day and my bP was up. Maybe it was stress that day but I think it may have been the clen. Running Test C, tren A and nPp and 50mg prov and bP hangs around mid 130/low 80s
Daredevil
Thats really not bad considering the gear you are running

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.