Putting on weight.

Broscience consensus on the prohormone board I used to be on was that SD lethargy was caused by low Test, and that running a Test base would help. Obviously I don't think any of us are doing solo SD cycles at this point so it must be caused by something else. Anyone have some good info on what causes that with SD and M1T for example but not stuff like Epistane or Halodrol?

Broscience consensus on the prohormone board I used to be on was that SD lethargy was caused by low Test, and that running a Test base would help. Obviously I don't think any of us are doing solo SD cycles at this point so it must be caused by something else. Anyone have some good info on what causes that with SD and M1T for example but not stuff like Epistane or Halodrol?
tech123The only thing that would make sense to me is that it drops your blood sugar with SD. I know for a fact that my blood sugar would drop down to in the 50s sometimes on SD. Never ever had a problem with any other oral doing this though, only SD.
I am a diabetic, so I know when my blood sugar drops i get extremely tired and have that feel of lethargy and see blue spots in my vision.
But that's just my guess. Read a few other posts saying that their blood sugar drops on it too.

The only thing that would make sense to me is that it drops your blood sugar with SD. I know for a fact that my blood sugar would drop down to in the 50s sometimes on SD. Never ever had a problem with any other oral doing this though, only SD.
I am a diabetic, so I know when my blood sugar drops i get extremely tired and have that feel of lethargy and see blue spots in my vision.
But that's just my guess. Read a few other posts saying that their blood sugar drops on it too.
GoPro@tech123 I also know this to be true bro. I've always been very intune with my sugar dropping especially post work out. SD has def caused me to go borderline hypo.
Which for me also explains the quick mass gains associated with SD.

@GoPro looking good in the offseason. SD should help put on some quality mass. Take in a few extra calories in order to make those gains. 200 extra calories per day should do the trick with almost no fat gain.

I also suffer from the lethargy sides, but I've been able to utilize as preworkout only to bring up lagging bodyparts. I don't take it more the 2x per week, 20mg, at least 1hr preworkout for lagging bodyparts.
I can say that the gains add up slower but can utilize longer with virtually zero sides.

@tech123 I also know this to be true bro. I've always been very intune with my sugar dropping especially post work out. SD has def caused me to go borderline hypo.
Which for me also explains the quick mass gains associated with SD.

@GoPro looking good in the offseason. SD should help put on some quality mass. Take in a few extra calories in order to make those gains. 200 extra calories per day should do the trick with almost no fat gain.

I also suffer from the lethargy sides, but I've been able to utilize as preworkout only to bring up lagging bodyparts. I don't take it more the 2x per week, 20mg, at least 1hr preworkout for lagging bodyparts.
I can say that the gains add up slower but can utilize longer with virtually zero sides.
jshredzThat is a great idea. I didnt ever think of just using it a couple times a week. Great idea!!

To high of a dose drop it down 10mg a day you will still get great gains if it’s dosed correctly and you’ll lose a lot of nasty sides. I think we’ve all forgotten how strong superdrol is 10-20 is more than enough to produce gains your looking for 20mg is even getting to the high side of dosing.

To high of a dose drop it down 10mg a day you will still get great gains if it’s dosed correctly and you’ll lose a lot of nasty sides. I think we’ve all forgotten how strong superdrol is 10-20 is more than enough to produce gains your looking for 20mg is even getting to the high side of dosing.
EmanWhen I tried 30 mg
I woke up and my neck was so stiff I could barely turn my head
I could only handle 20mg myself.
But I know warriors who do 30mg

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

When I tried 30 mg
I woke up and my neck was so stiff I could barely turn my head
I could only handle 20mg myself.
But I know warriors who do 30mg

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us
jolter604I know what you mean bro. The ones that can handle that dose ain’t from this planet lol. 30mg gave me the most vicious back pumps and lethargy iv ever experienced from an oral

i've always heard the huge load on the liver

is also common symptom of liver damage etc

My weight is still going up. Picture is from a couple days ago. Chest and arms are getting bigger. Like i said before,, j don't really diet much, i am basically always on a bulk now,, every once in awhile i trim up. But you can see that i am starting to get more of a V tamper now and filling out decent.. Will do some back shots later.

You can see the first pic I was decently big, the the second pic i trimmed up, the this pic im still okay trim for a bulk but still filling out nicely, and sorry the last pic is washed out. But still The chest and shoulders are filling out decent for just at home workouts.
What is your all thoughts and stuff?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-163540_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20210107-163540_Gallery.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.