Questions on what to run

And you only need caber or prami not both. both are great imo some ppl get more sides with prami though. so adex and either caber or prami and you are set bro.

Eman said:
Man Power and MP research are two dif companies! MP research got busted not Man Power research.
EmanAre you sure?
Regardless, the clan and caber that I took came from manpower. Ordered direct from his site. Mine were actually redcaps. No matter what the compound he put them in redcaps. However I've heard others say that he recently started using all yellow caps.

What is the web address for him MP research?

Positive Man Power is still good to go MP research on the other hand has been shut down. Wont even come up on google search anymore

RockShawn said:
DGAF said:
Joebad1 said:
MP is man power research chems
Joebad1
Ok ty. I will not use that stuff, bad thing is I have a few packs of it and a few packs of clen too. Damn waste.
Clen is what fucked me up bad. It's not clen. Promise.

I haven't even opened the clen yet to see what color they are but I am not gonna use them. I got like 5 bags of them unopened and like 5 bags of the caber and only one bag opened to look at them.

Eman said:
Positive Man Power is still good to go MP research on the other hand has been shut down. Wont even come up on google search anymore
EmanI just searched both. They both bring up the same site, mpresearchsupply.com and the site is operational.

Eman said:
And you only need caber or prami not both. both are great imo some ppl get more sides with prami though. so adex and either caber or prami and you are set bro.
Eman
Im gonna get both of them to have both on hand when I need them.

DGAF said:
RockShawn said:
DGAF said:
Joebad1 said:
Joebad1
Ok ty. I will not use that stuff, bad thing is I have a few packs of it and a few packs of clen too. Damn waste.

I haven't even opened the clen yet to see what color they are but I am not gonna use them. I got like 5 bags of them unopened and like 5 bags of the caber and only one bag opened to look at them.
I know that's cash bro but I took 4 of the 40mcg clen 2 in the am and 2 in the pm to get to my 160mcg dose and it was hell. Puking, heart pounding outta my chest, sweat pouring outta me, heat through the roof, dizzy, lethargic. All the shit you shouldn't get at that dose. Lethargic on clen - no way.

Good deal you will be back up and going in no time. And Rock the site I use to use MPresearch is gone but Man power is still up I wonder if the two companies were connected in some way because there liquids were in dif bottles but there logos were identical just dif names. I would stear clear of both IMO!!

Eman said:
Good deal you will be back up and going in no time. And Rock the site I use to use MPresearch is gone but Man power is still up I wonder if the two companies were connected in some way because there liquids were in dif bottles but there logos were identical just dif names. I would stear clear of both IMO!!
EmanI think it is. I'm making sure everyone k ones the danger there. Lots of info on gh15.com about that guy. All negative lol.

RockShawn said:
DGAF said:
RockShawn said:
DGAF said:
Joebad1 said:
Joebad1

I know that's cash bro but I took 4 of the 40mcg clen 2 in the am and 2 in the pm to get to my 160mcg dose and it was hell. Puking, heart pounding outta my chest, sweat pouring outta me, heat through the roof, dizzy, lethargic. All the shit you shouldn't get at that dose. Lethargic on clen - no way.

Prolly DNP Rock.

Thanks everyone for the advice and help getting me what I need to get back to my normal self again.

Eman said:
RockShawn said:
DGAF said:
RockShawn said:
DGAF said:
Joebad1 said:
Joebad1

Prolly DNP Rock.

I've never had DNP treat me like that tho, especially at that miniscule dose. That sounds like some wicked chit, whatever it was.

Prolly fuckin poisen.. shitbags.

Hanzo said:
Eman said:
Prolly fuckin poisen.. shitbags.
Eman
Yeah, maybe drano. Wait that's not funny. Glad you're ok Rocko.
I am too. Learned a valuable lesson. There are guys on gh15 that went to the hospital on his stuff. Stupid dangerous. I took his caber an got flush in the face almost instantly. Ive never had caber do that. All in all, I'm thankful to be unharmed from it.

I just talked to my buddy and he did say that manpower and mpresearch are the same guy and that is where the caber and clen I got came from. So I am trashing 5 bags of each but oh well im not taking that shit and Im not gonna give it to anyone else either. So ill take the hit and chalk it up to a learning lessen.

Thats to bad man. mpresearch use to be my go to people iv never had any bad product from them. Guess I just lucked out and havent needed to order anything recently!

DGAF said:
I just talked to my buddy and he did say that manpower and mpresearch are the same guy and that is where the caber and clen I got came from. So I am trashing 5 bags of each but oh well im not taking that shit and Im not gonna give it to anyone else either. So ill take the hit and chalk it up to a learning lessen.
DGAFI'd rather refund you myself than see you get hurt. Sorry man. I did the same thing with 6 bags of stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.