Quick gym shot

Gotta love veinage!

awesome Bigdog, love seeing progress it pushes me to keep up . you're getting shredded great work

misterB said:
awesome Bigdog, love seeing progress it pushes me to keep up . you're getting shredded great work
misterB
Brother I love this , and I'm doing whatever I can to be the bestn it, and prove the nay Sayers wrong!

Looking swole brother keep up the good work!

Have you started posing yet?
Find someone to help you and get started, trust me, it will pay off on stage. Start posing 2x a week now and then daily at 6 weeks out.

the prototype said:
Looking good. What are you on if you don't mind me asking?
the prototype
Right now Test cyp, tren a, eq, and mast p. I'll use test suspension for pre workout as well, I've tried tren suspension, but my muscles can't handle that suspension at all, I get horrible pip. I guess also cause tren really isn't suppose to be suspended

jshredz said:
Looking good. Keep those updates coming
jshredz
Will do brother!! Question for you since u have competed before, what week should I drop my long ester test and bring in the prop? I'm coming onto 11 weeks from show

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.