Quick gym shot

RockShawn said:
Have you started posing yet?
Find someone to help you and get started, trust me, it will pay off on stage. Start posing 2x a week now and then daily at 6 weeks out.
RockShawn
Yea bro, just hired a posing coach

Bigdog6693 said:
Will do brother!! Question for you since u have competed before, what week should I drop my long ester test and bring in the prop? I'm coming onto 11 weeks from show
Bigdog6693Drop it now. No later then 10 weeks...

Yes. Don't carry Long Esters into your prep. Especially Cyp (I dislike Cyp, Grrrr), you don't want anything (except GH, if you're on it) that stores or supports water retention in the your prep.

TSizemore said:
Yes. Don't carry Long Esters into your prep. Especially Cyp (I dislike Cyp, Grrrr), you don't want anything (except GH, if you're on it) that stores or supports water retention in the your prep.
TSizemore
Well shit man, I'm also using eq so get off that to then? And since I'm running 1250mg of test cyp, how much should I run of prop? I was think 900mg?

Eq actually has a dual role. It aids in the cutting phase at lower doses, say 600mg or less. And, serves as a great bulker at higher Mg's where people find their "sweet spot" with it. Like at 800mg or higher.As for the prop, 900 is a hell of a lot of prop, but not knowing your tolerances or experiences I can say that's definitely the high end for a cut phase. More like 700 would be ideal.

TSizemore said:
Eq actually has a dual role. It aids in the cutting phase at lower doses, say 600mg or less. And, serves as a great bulker at higher Mg's where people find their "sweet spot" with it. Like at 800mg or higher.As for the prop, 900 is a hell of a lot of prop, but not knowing your tolerances or experiences I can say that's definitely the high end for a cut phase. More like 700 would be ideal.
TSizemore
I definitely need to drop my eq dosage then! I have been running like 1gram of eq, cause I got told by a boy of mine that's competing at Nationals for his pro card to run it high, so should I drop it then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.