Recommend a first time cycle

bill roberts does recommend tren for a first cycle... and fairly high doses... says "why be disappointed in your first cycle".. says if tren is suitable later ..then why not now?

says if you run a decent dosed cycle ...then maybe you will get what you want in a shorter time... and get used to shorter cycles... 8 weeks max.

i now know i would never be happy with a test only cycle... so i never recommend it for a first cycle...

i usually don't recommend tren right off the bat...but .. hell ...starting to rethink that.

krustus date=1483822331 said:
bill roberts does recommend tren for a first cycle... and fairly high doses... says "why be disappointed in your first cycle".. says if tren is suitable later ..then why not now?

says if you run a decent dosed cycle ...then maybe you will get what you want in a shorter time... and get used to shorter cycles... 8 weeks max.

i now know i would never be happy with a test only cycle... so i never recommend it for a first cycle...

i usually don't recommend tren right off the bat...but .. hell ...starting to rethink that.
krustus date=1483822331Great gains can be made in first cycle. Wasted mine doing test only. Lol. 2nd cycle tren a & test p, maybe I should started there lol. The side effects were brutal. Haha but changed my body forever

I get this philosophy. I'm trying to be conservative health wise but I'm just not educated enough to know what is okay health wise. I literally know nobody in real life that has ran a cycle so it's just me reading random Internet stuff. I'm not opposed to doing a couple different compounds if it get results and is only mildly more toxic.

i haven't done tren yet, but from what i hear it's kinda toxic, so have some cycle support lined up, eat really clean, and drink a lot of water. same applies if you're adding in an oral. test/anavar/mk-677 would be a good first time cycle imo. fairly mild on the body and should give amazing gains.

The main reason you want to start slow with what you run is because you don't know how each compound treats you.

Mentally, Physically and could be negative effects towards you.

Try one compound at a time and I would start with Test Cyp or Enth at 500mg a week via two pins per week at 250mg every 3.5 days.

After that add in another compound, you will be able to tell what's in you, and so on and so on.

Good advice Mick. I'd also add that you should consider making proviron the first thing you add to test, since this will aid in raising free testosterone and should give a drier look too. also should make you feel great mentally. i'd take saw palmetto with it to protect the prostate. pumpkin seeds too

well, what did you decide? or are you holding off for now?

Definitely not holding off. I'll most likely just un test. Maybe some dbol. I need to wait until my TRT doc tests me again. That should happen this month as I was last tested in July and get tested every 6 months. Once I'm tested I'll be hoping on.

As a side note I think it'd be interesting to just do test and post my blood work from TRT and the UGL.

All good recommendations. I remember my first test cycle. IT was one cc over PowerTrip test e(400mg) per week. I could not believe the great emotional feelings I had and the transformation my body went through. Next cycle was test and deca with a d bol kicker. Wow did I blow up. Then I moved on to tren and never looked back. Had some issues with tren in the early days, thats why I don't think it should be run for a first cycle however there is plenty of evidence to support otherwise. It primarily depends on the individual.

I still recommend starting basic to learn how different compounds act with each upcoming cycle.

Got my TRT blood work done; hoping on just a straight test c cycle - either 500 or 600.

Not sure if dyel is opposed but I think it would be interesting to compare my TRT bloods at 200 to what dyel does to me. I'd try to keep conditions the same (same lab, test on the same day and time, eat similar foods, and keep my workout schedule).

Would anybody be interested in seeing a comparison?

bmbs_away said:
Got my TRT blood work done; hoping on just a straight test c cycle - either 500 or 600.

Not sure if dyel is opposed but I think it would be interesting to compare my TRT bloods at 200 to what dyel does to me. I'd try to keep conditions the same (same lab, test on the same day and time, eat similar foods, and keep my workout schedule).

Would anybody be interested in seeing a comparison?
bmbs_away
I did a comparison about 4-5 months ago. His test cyp @ 200mg came in right around my range for Pharma Watson Test Cyp @ 200mg.

So feel free to do that if you wish, but his gear has seemed to always be spot on for the last 2 years that I'm aware of.

Cool. I have no doubt it is legit; it'd be pretty easy to weed out bad UGL's (and bad customers for that matter) when they participate on eg. It's pat of what makes this community great; connecting people. Just how legit it is was moreso my goal. But if you already did a comparison it may not be worth the $80 or whatever I'd have to spend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.