Red ants

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I can't figure this one out. Whenever I get warm, from working out, from cardio, from hiking, just from being in the sun... I start to itch all over. My back itches, my arms itch, my neck itches, even my scalp itches. It seems to be related to my test levels, but I'm not sure why or how. It really sucks. The hotter I get the more I itch. If I'm really training hard then I feel like I'm covered in fire ants. WTF?

Test C 2x week 500mg total, eq 2x week 400mg total and dbol 25mg daily.

That's a new one on me. I know there are times that my skin gets hot to the point where it's tingling but nothing like that.

My hemoglobin levels during cycle are high. They typically run between 18-21, just below the cut off where they won't let you give blood. Assuming they are going to stay in this range while on cycle, what can be done to lessen the itching?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.