Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am AGAIN trying to reach the NUMEROUS members who STILL are using TapaTalk

REMOVE that AP from your phone if you value security at all!

How can I put this in plain english it is recording EVERYTHING, every forum you login to with it, threads you view, your iP address, Pm's simply EVERYTHING.

It is LE's WET DREAM come true a neat little packaged data base dump on YOUR forum viewing, your PM's EVERYTHING, attachments simply EVERYTHING.

So many other security issues beyond even that, it's horribly updated, often riddled with security flaws! Breaching your Tapa Account breaches EVERY forum you use it for!

A browser YOU can clear history/cache TAPA you CAN'T!

for the love of all that you value REMOVE TAPA TALK IMMEDIATELY

Any forum should be mobile compliant, if it isn't that alone should tell you to RUN from that FORUM!!!

Why do so many of you still refuse to listen to a tech who knows what he's talking about and who's soul reason of running EG being SECURITY and instead listen/run to forums that are as secure as a wet paper towel ?

What's it going to take to get everyone to Wake UP and REMOVE TAPATALK!?!?

remove/delete Tapa and your Tapa account EG plans to TOTALLY phase TAPA out for good.

Last edited:
Removing now. Thanks for staying ahead of the game

Good looking out bro remove that shit I never used it never liked it. Boom there you have it. LOL

Never Had That Stupid Ap To begin With

many do...

@GRIM is 100% right. I'd be wanting to drop it off the forums I own for a while due to it shody coding and trying to maintain control of attachments posted via app so if the admin ever removes it Tapatalk retains of control of what could be a significant portion of attachments - that's not good for business. I finally pulled from my two boards Friday. A couple of members aren't happy but I suspect they'll get used to the mobile version of the site.

Its been off for several days at EG think message spread a little more ty 🙂

HUGE chunk of members STILL refuse to listen :/

I am AGAIN trying to reach the NUMEROUS members who STILL are using TapaTalk

REMOVE that AP from your phone if you value security at all!

How can I put this in plain english it is recording EVERYTHING, every forum you login to with it, threads you view, your iP address, Pm's simply EVERYTHING.

It is LE's WET DREAM come true a neat little packaged data base dump on YOUR forum viewing, your PM's EVERYTHING, attachments simply EVERYTHING.

So many other security issues beyond even that, it's horribly updated, often riddled with security flaws! Breaching your Tapa Account breaches EVERY forum you use it for!

A browser YOU can clear history/cache TAPA you CAN'T!

for the love of all that you value REMOVE TAPA TALK IMMEDIATELY

Any forum should be mobile compliant, if it isn't that alone should tell you to RUN from that FORUM!!!

Why do so many of you still refuse to listen to a tech who knows what he's talking about and who's soul reason of running EG being SECURITY and instead listen/run to forums that are as secure as a wet paper towel ?

What's it going to take to get everyone to Wake UP and REMOVE TAPATALK!?!?

remove/delete Tapa and your Tapa account EG plans to TOTALLY phase TAPA out for good.
GRIM
Ok.

Well they don't always state it but through research etc can figure out a general idea of what they do.

Tapa is enabled again at EG ONLY in an attempt to try to reach those still using it

Again Disabled it BUT a TON of members STILL are using it which I simply can not believe :/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.